Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

But like what’s going to happen to her previous albums, particularly their cover arts? Are they going to change as well or just go under “Marina” as well? It’d be a bit confusing for newcomers and seems like a lot of unnecessary work lmao.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

But like what’s going to happen to her previous albums, particularly their cover arts? Are they going to change as well or just go under “Marina” as well? It’d be a bit confusing for newcomers and seems like a lot of unnecessary work lmao.

Why would they change that? Those works were released under that stage name, there is no point in changing them now just because she changes it for future projects.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

random question but do we have all the official Electra Heart instrumentals? I just wanna know if everything I have is legit.

I think we're only missing buy the stars

xMcVPI7.jpg

yeah I think so too, I wasn't sure if LHC and HTBAH were legit or not either but BTS definitely isn't

we have the stems for LHC and HTBAH so the instrumentals were made from them

Apparently Marina will be performing a new song on September 29 for the Neon Gold show! (according to Eclipse) 

I'm so excited... I hope this means we will be getting the song soon then (rather than a re-run of Disconnect where she sang it live then didn't release it for 2 years after  :toofunny: )

Apparently Marina will be performing a new song on September 29 for the Neon Gold show! (according to Eclipse) 

I'm so excited... I hope this means we will be getting the song soon then (rather than a re-run of Disconnect where she sang it live then didn't release it for 2 years after  :toofunny: )

Broods are performing a new one (which is what he's referring to). I'm not sure how many songs they're performing each, but Marina will sing at least one new one too.