Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I am VERY hopeful yet cautious cuz I don't like Clean Bandit. But I have a feeling it's like MØ, I like her voice so much anyway I'd listen to it in anything. And she looks insanely gorgeous but what's new

ZKcaooE.png

I am VERY hopeful yet cautious cuz I don't like Clean Bandit. But I have a feeling it's like MØ, I like her voice so much anyway I'd listen to it in anything. And she looks insanely gorgeous but what's new

The song is a bop (although I feel like her accent feel much less strong, with some words almost sounding "American", but maybe that's just me)

btw you are one of my favorite people here :>

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

The song is a bop (although I feel like her accent feel much less strong, with some words almost sounding "American", but maybe that's just me)

btw you are one of my favorite people here :>

Thank you haha :$  I probably don't deserve this honour tho I'm a mess :toofunny:

OK I'M LISTENING OMFG.... Welcome back Marina I love you

WAIT I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS??????.... A LOT WTF!!!!!

ZKcaooE.png

The issue for me is the Spanish that sounds autotuned which next to the powerhouse that she is feels like a hate crime. But I LOVE IT. A LOT. I'M SO RELIEVED. It's fun and carefree and has replay value. It's such a summer track tho I'm confused??? Anyway can't wait to see her in the video gaaaah I love her

I'm gonna go out of my usual decency levels but I'll go as far out as to say I like it more than A LOT of tracks on FROOT......  :delicious:

EDIT: and I agree w yall on the accent. Bring back the Welsh

ZKcaooE.png

btw do you think we should change the thread name to Marina Diamandis?

I was literally about to ask that! Personally I don't think we should, but we should put (And The Diamonds) in parenthesis, it would make no sense to make a new thread imho unless she does a 180 on all aspects

ZKcaooE.png

The issue for me is the Spanish that sounds autotuned which next to the powerhouse that she is feels like a hate crime. But I LOVE IT. A LOT. I'M SO RELIEVED. It's fun and carefree and has replay value. It's such a summer track tho I'm confused??? Anyway can't wait to see her in the video gaaaah I love her

I'm gonna go out of my usual decency levels but I'll go as far out as to say I like it more than A LOT of tracks on FROOT......  :delicious:

EDIT: and I agree w yall on the accent. Bring back the Welsh

Anne reggaeton is like this lol

EotAQlJ.jpg

Anne reggaeton is like this lol

I know and it's weird cuz Spanish is my fav language ever when it's talked but I dislike it a lot sang :defeated: I wish the song was full English. It's still amazing tho. Leak the Funsi-less version

ZKcaooE.png

Except the missing intro, I love everything about the track. I mean it was a Clean Bandit collab who are like the definition of radio pop rn, their songs are well made but made for the radio/club so I mean I wasn't expecting a deep/complex song. Hope this blows up like Rockabye or Symphony, those songs were everywhere for MONTHS.