Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

God, she started with amazing stuff like Mowgli's Road and Obsessions and now she's putting out trash like that. Sad.

you realize it's just for clout, right? it's not her project, M4 is not gonna be like this...

also it's not like she hasn't contradicted herself before.

In 2010 she said that Dr Luke made crappy song and was the lowest level of pop music. 2 years later she had worked with him on numerous songs. 

and Primadonna Girl is better than half of froot even though it was produced by Dr Rapist. so you argument?? where

I love it so much  :defeated:  Luis only has a few small parts so that's okaay. Gonna play this for the next hours on repeat 

I like it. The beat and Marina's vocals are good, and I like the fusion of different languages in songs. BUT why did they have to go with Fonsi though? There are better Latinx singers and I hate the heavy autotune. The only reason I can come up with is bc of the success of Despacito... but still??? Meh... they wanted a well-known name on the track so it could chart high outside the U.K. I guess... still... at least it's not a part of her upcoming album and she's trying new things.

I wish we heard the way she sang ‘but I’m already someone else’s baby’ @0:29 more than once

Also wish the bridge was a bit more interesting and not so predictable but it’s still catchy as is

Since this is such a mainstream feature, I don’t really think this is indicative of her current writing or the direction of MATD4 at all

There’s still a bunch of demos we haven’t heard yet and all the info we got up until this point suggests that she’s still making songs that are very self reflective and genuine.

God, she started with amazing stuff like Mowgli's Road and Obsessions and now she's putting out trash like that. Sad.

ONLY thing you do is comparing artist's old songs to new ones and saying new ones so trash, uninspired BLAH BLAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUST ENJOY IT OMGGGGGG

no one cares about that despacito trash. song is so good i love it a bop slau mom

i'm

al

re

ady

some

one

el

se's

ba

by

The lack of taste on this thread, jesus

anigif_enhanced-13766-1452375819-6.gif

Baby is such A BOP, better than Disconnect for sure.

I wish they'd release the original version that we've heard before though :(

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

From her instagram:

'Tomorrow!

I am so excited for you to hear our new song ‘Baby’... @cleanbandit @luisfonsi Love u all. I hope u love it as much as I do.'

I really hope she appears in the video x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Btw, the original version with J Balvin is called "Our Last Dance"

so, who's gonna leak it?  :hooker:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

isnt she the girl in purple lmao

Omg is it really?? I didn't even recognize her with the long hair and wearing something so... motherly. :toofunny:

I also blame the poor quality

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS