Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

savoir would make more sense to me. forget and wytac have no correlation, especially syllable wise.

or marina mistyped on her keyboard and she really meatn 15 instead of 14

I don't find any connectivity between "Saviour" and "Forget"

But with "When You Take Away Control" I feel it has more sense, to me.

anyways leak both

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I used to believe of the possibility of WYTAC or Saviour being demos but I believe they're more likely full outtakes. For some reason it feels like most of "FROOT" was done in small sessions or so and not like they re-worked stuff many times.

Forget being the last song recorded and not listed on that piece of paper could be easily a situation of "Album almost mastered but wow this is a good song". Just like Oh No! was done while The Family Jewels was being mixed or mastered.

Now it's time to release a lead single for your record kween....

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Do we know much about her album? Can someone update me so I don’t have to read through pages?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Do we know much about her album? Can someone update me so I don’t have to read through pages?

It's coming god knows when

Some snippets were leaked (including "Baby" the actual Clean Bandit song)

We don't have any date

She posted a letter mentioning about going to LA to finish everything by Fall

She performed Emotional Machine (feat. BROODS) on Neon Gold X (event) but mentioned only doing it cuz the featuring people were in the building so it's not likely lead single material.

This is it I guess.

My theories are that

- Baby will serve both as Clean Bandit single + Marina's Lead for the upcoming record

or

- They'll just use it to promote her name out there after everything from FROOT flopped since Radios really weren't here for it. But if this is it, I don't think there will be anything solo coming before early 2019 since they won't put 2 songs out together and will just probably use the buzz from Baby. Then some fucked up roll out that will probably end up with half (or full) record being leaked before the official date.

But she's looking confident and happy about this record