Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

She looked so good in the video (especially the red dress.. whew!) and baby is a nice song.

Gave me some hype for this era!

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I love the song. ANYWAY:

"Generic" "Too generic" "Generic mess" "What happened to her music? She's too generic now"

Please forgive her, you unique snowflakes. You only listen to unique and original music and artists, so please find a way to forgive Marina.

Like, go back to your basements, ungrateful little rats.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

She uploaded a new profile & cover pics in her social media accounts!

45201004_10155551501601755_5464551194951

45289480_10155551503431755_4916070878975

I really love how Marina has still included the diamond drawing after her name, so although this is a new era for her and she is kinda 'going it alone' by using her first name only, it is like we/the diamonds are still with her :flutter:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I love the song. ANYWAY:

"Generic" "Too generic" "Generic mess" "What happened to her music? She's too generic now"

Please forgive her, you unique snowflakes. You only listen to unique and original music and artists, so please find a way to forgive Marina.

Like, go back to your basements, ungrateful little rats.

TL;DR: Having an opinion isn’t allowed, you unique snowflake

Anyways, baby’s a bop, that look in red was a serve.

qfrWuBl.png

ok so Jack is hot af especially with white shorts and the yellow jumper...

I didn't understand the gay subtext, who is the "one who got away" and who is the one she marries with? Like, is her lesbian lover the one who she wished she had met before?? Why is Luis singing that part? The dissonance between the short movie and the song is crazy...

Anyway cute video to a cute song, Luis stays ruining the fuck out of the song with his ugly ass and his ugly voice... ew

TL;DR: Having an opinion isn’t allowed, you unique snowflake

Anyways, baby’s a bop, that look in red was a serve.

It's allowed, OFC. But calling her out for making ONE "generic" song is NOT okay. Also, it's not the song for her own project. Those ppl are disgusting. Besides, she went mainstream with EH, but nobody was complaining back then. Don't come after me!

Anyways, yes, red dress look is everything!

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I can't stop listening it's so good!! I'm so happy, I feel like she is actually back now. She always comes back when I need her.

you need her once every 3 years? trigonometric functions are shook