Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

She said new single in Jan, we'll see how the release is going to be handled in April. Which reads to me as preorder or she'll do a similar system to Froot?

"There is a concept in terms of how it is going to be released and.... THAT you will find out in April."

same, i don't think she'll release the album in april, she'll just tell us her plans or something

whew she did that watch and learn @lana

if lana had learnt from marina this would be the start of honeymoon era lmao

OIEFPWJSNOGIPRGEFQVBFNIJOPRGEFQ+OPINHTIE`KVPBIOEHI342K`+WQCOVDPSIBOHREGKQ`W+COPIBFOHER`3K+DWPBFIHERJT`KDKÒVDJPSBIEHRJT4Ò3RK`PD`BFIHERTJPORKWPDS`BFIHPOERGEJPOFQWK`PSJPBFIHOERGEOFQWKP`DCSBP`FIHRPJTORWKPDSBHOGTFP ÑLBKJGRMESKADEHWNGTRD

`FKGDIOSPDKLBÑ

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'm actually so excited to hear what Marina's got in store for us.

I'm thinking that the lyricism of this album might not be as good as her previous albums (based on Baby and the small snippets we've heard so far) BUT the music sounds so fun and upbeat and pop and I'm totally here for it!

Plus it's just so good seeing Marina enjoying her life and being so proud of what she's created.

Enjoy Your Life (if that's what it's called) sounds so good! And Baby is still such a banger!