Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

watch playboy style be a bigger hit than Baby

anything that is associated with charli xcx will immediately condemned to be a flop so idk

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

anything that is associated with charli xcx will immediately condemned to be a flop so idk

i didn't say it was gonna be successful, i said it was gonna be more successful than marina, and between marina and charli, marina is not the one that has a #1 hit and 3 other songs in the top 10

New performance of Baby with Clean Bandit in Kyoto! :flutter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ6emZGceaI

From 30:00 - 33:50

that beginning was some cringe and a half

:deadbanana:

the cringy walking and then them bowing at the altar

it's also beyond me why they've gone japanesed themed on it when none of the music is representative of anything asian, let alone japanese

trying to be "cool" i guess

it was also super awkward that they didn't have an audience either. it just felt like watching a rehearsal or something

:toofunny:

I’m getting fed up with Marina and sometimes Lana being so quiet and not giving any proper info or answers. She could literally tell us a time frame and album title it wouldn’t hurt. She’s not Beyoncé or Taylor Swift where everything has to be kept secret for hype and PR. She’s a relatively unknown artist so she could be more open with what’s going on. It honestly doesn’t matter if she dropped the whole tracklist she’s not going to sell any less the. What she normally sells. I get fed up of all the secrecy, artists need to be more open.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I’m getting fed up with Marina and sometimes Lana being so quiet and not giving any proper info or answers. She could literally tell us a time frame and album title it wouldn’t hurt. She’s not Beyoncé or Taylor Swift where everything has to be kept secret for hype and PR. She’s a relatively unknown artist so she could be more open with what’s going on. It honestly doesn’t matter if she dropped the whole tracklist she’s not going to sell any less the. What she normally sells. I get fed up of all the secrecy, artists need to be more open.

...but she told us that the album would be out in 2019 and the first single will be out in january? isn't that enough of a time frame for you? her and her label clearly have a plan and, like she normally always does, is going to announce everything all together as she starts to release songs again.

i just think you're so used to lana that is constantly engaging with her fans, releasing music and feeding us. Marina ever since Froot has been more reserved and like its ok. the only thing that im not living for is that for 3+ years she's done nothing apart from releasing two deeply underwhelming songs and like there was literally no reason to push back the album for 3-4 other months. like it's finished. release it for fuck's sake