Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

The idea and sentiment of the video are nice but it came off as lazy to me. I mean she shot herself singing the song in two different locations and added a bunch of clips in between, and the fact that some of the videos have filters and are in 4:3 while others look raw as fuck and 16:9 really throws me off... it looks like some fanmade edit or whatever :rip: Madonna did some similar videos for her tours (Get Stupid and Nobody Knows Me) and the way they were edited is superb, while this just looks bland and boring. The song deserved a much better video.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Don't know what to really feel about the video. It got me to like the song and the message behind it a little bit more but the video itself looks pretty amateur-ish to me.

All the videos so far look very low budget and weird. She looks beautiful tho.

#amy lee from Oreomilkshake

God's dead, I said, "Baby, that's alright with me"

To Be Human is SUCHHHH a bad song omg. she already did a shitty 'humanzzz are bad!!11' song on FROOT, the audacity of her releasing ANOTHER one and giving it a video...i don't know a worse person

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

To Be Human is SUCHHHH a bad song omg. she already did a shitty 'humanzzz are bad!!11' song on FROOT, the audacity of her releasing ANOTHER one and giving it a video...i don't know a worse person

The Audacity Of This Bitch

xMcVPI7.jpg

I don't hate To Be Human but people online are acting like it's the most important song ever as if it isn't the same 'we're all human we should love each other' thing that every woke song does. Savages had actual flavor.

The music video is kinda lazy too but I'm not a big music video fan across the board. 

Anyways, stan End of the Earth! 

I don't hate To Be Human but people online are acting like it's the most important song ever as if it isn't the same 'we're all human we should love each other' thing that every woke song does. Savages had actual flavor.

The music video is kinda lazy too but I'm not a big music video fan across the board. 

Anyways, stan End of the Earth! 

yeah To Be Human is my least favorite for sure. Everything else is perfect.

Y'all aliens or what  :horror:

savages was bad enough being a pretentious fake woke corny scold, we didn't need another one. it's literally saved bc it's catchy and sonically better than the rest of them, but like, come on? what is literally the depth of acknolwedging that humans are bad? like we don't study history ourselves

No shade, but if people are gonna ask what’s the point of writing another “woke” song, then we should also be asking what’s the point of writing another love song?

I think it’s pretty clear why... because talking about her views on the world is also important to her just as love is (hence LOVE + FEAR lol)

No shade, but if people are gonna ask what’s the point of writing another “woke” song, then we should also be asking what’s the point of writing another love song?

I think it’s pretty clear why... because talking about her views on the world is also important to her just as love is (hence LOVE + FEAR lol)

there doesn't have to be a point tbh, apart from the fact she wanted to write what she wanted to write and that's all there is to it.

nobody is asking what's the point in writing a woke song, but what's the point in writing a FAKE woke song. like there's nothing woke or interesting in saying humans are bad. there's no social commentary. we're not complaining bc it's woke but because it fails to do so. like again "humans are bad" woho?? pulitzer here she comes??

we're ok with everything she does as long as it's genuine and heartfelt. humans are bad is neither genuine nor heartfelt

I don't see To Be Human as a "humans are bad" song :rip: for me the message of the song is "despite the shitty state of the world we live in today we're still united by love and we will get through this" and that every single one of us have our personal problems and even though they seem small and ridiculous to some people only we know our inner battles and what we are going through.