Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

oh my god this has to be a joke... literally people called her a sellout, threatened her, and unstanned because electra didn't sound like TFJ. you guys are doing the EXACT SAME THING, but with L+F. Some even did it with FROOT not sounding like Electra. the amount of hypocrisy is this whole L+F hate train is ungodly.

can yall grip that this is marina?? this is what she is releasing?? if you dont like it, give an ACTUAL REASON and not the BS that is "it dun sounde liek olde marini..." because yall say that EVERY. ALBUM.

every single album cycle, without fail. i wasn't even a stan when EH leaked and i saw how pissed people were that it wasn't TFJ 2.0.

just opened my CD/Vinyl that I  pre-order . theyre cute, just wish it had more design thouth into it like FROOT

Froot literally had zero design though, especially the vinyl. At least this vinyl has a gatefold and proper sleeves with pictures, not the cheap paper ones

FzytWEW.png

Froot literally had zero design though, especially the vinyl. At least this vinyl has a gatefold and proper sleeves with pictures, not the cheap paper ones

the froot boxset was a cute moment

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

L+F is a fine album after all. I kinda can understand some fans' disappointment with this album, I even have to admit I expected much more professionalism in the lyrical content, production and visuals; But it's safe to say it's not a bad album and the wait was worth it (at least to me) :toofunny:

That's all I wanted to say :creep:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

If Superstar demo leaks before than You demo or TNWWY I swear to god...

we'll take anything we can get no negativity on this site thank you

honestly, can we at least get PDCM in 320kbps? It sounds terrible next to the other album tracks because of the quality  :rip:

we'll take anything we can get no negativity on this site thank you

honestly, can we at least get PDCM in 320kbps? It sounds terrible next to the other album tracks because of the quality  :rip:

1.- Girl I wasn't being serious... I'd be happy if Superstar demo leaks, but it just has a different BPM and less drums & hip hop beats

2.- PROBABLY no one has a 320kbps file of the song

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I went to her show last night and it was skinny. She could of sang the alphabet last night and I would of been singing along with her, her live energy hasn't declined imo. However very very very much miss her having a live band - it's almost like Marina, the Karaoke Tour but most of the songs still went off.

1.- Girl I wasn't being serious... I'd be happy if Superstar demo leaks, but it just has a different BPM and less drums & hip hop beats

2.- PROBABLY no one has a 320kbps file of the song

I wasn't being serious either  :lmao:  I want TNWWY the most actually

if Eclipse doesn't have a 320kbps...  :rip:  that's disappointing to say the least

yesterday i was listening to the tour version of Starring Role and it goes off so hard... 

like no other ballad has the same range as Starring Role. it's just superior. Liability who? To The Hilt who? Praying who? Halo who? Someone Like You who? 

So is this a list of everything that's been circulating amongst traders?

- Saviour

- There's Nothing Wrong With You

- Miss Y (final version)

- Handmade Heaven (demo)

- Superstar (demo)

- Baby (feat. J Balvin)

- You (demo)

- Karma (demo)

- Too Afraid (demo)

- Soft to Be Strong (demo)

So is this a list of everything that's been circulating amongst traders?

- Saviour

- There's Nothing Wrong With You

- Miss Y (final version)

- Handmade Heaven (demo)

- Superstar (demo)

- Baby (feat. J Balvin)

- You (demo)

- Karma (demo)

- Too Afraid (demo)

- Soft to Be Strong (demo)

Emotional Machine (demo) and Handmade Heaven has two demos too! Is Saviour really circulating?