yu16273947

Lana Del Rey startet drinking at the age of 7 ?

No absolutely not. I'm contra Alcohol and in Lanas if her parents had not sent her to the boarding school, maybe she wouldn't be the person so as we know it. Sorry but I know someone who is alcoholic and I it's horrible. So maybe there are people who find it cute but the consequences are terrible.

hi it's the internet - don't take everything you see literally

4r9w86.jpg

No absolutely not. I'm contra Alcohol and in Lanas if her parents had not sent her to the boarding school, maybe she wouldn't be the person so as we know it. Sorry but I know someone who is alcoholic and I it's horrible. So maybe there are people who find it cute but the consequences are terrible.

hahhahaha... It was a sarcastic comment S!! A joke! do you think I found child alcoholism funny Mrs S?? Drinking is nice (not for kids obviously) but alcoholism is a bitch like any addiction.

glgcDdT.gif

hi it's the internet - don't take everything you see literally

hahhahaha... It was a sarcastic comment S!! A joke! do you think I found child alcoholism funny Mrs S?? Drinking is nice (not for kids obviously) but alcoholism is a bitch like any addiction.

Yes, I know, but sometimes I'm just a litle bit too sensitive. Sorry about that.

Yes, Lana had deep-seated issues when she was 7 and had to drown them in alcohol because that's the natural response for a child.

You were obviously joking, but that's not the only reason people drink. Kids who drink and actually become alcoholics as children (it's not terribly uncommon) learn that behavior (from parents, siblings, and peers) and are often pressured/coerced into it.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Guest Florida Native

Maybe the magasins in dog years so itd.. make her 7 :erm:

Wtf, of course she got down with the extreme underage drink! I reckon thats when she started meth too, Nothing like hard liquor and a crack pipe. Seven year olds are waaaay too advanced to be playing with their friends, drinking juice boxes and watching fucking tele tubbies, That bitch was a straight up original gangster pimp hustler. BAM!

Haha, me too. I have baby pictures of me sipping my dad's beer.

Haha oh god, maybe that's worse.

Although I had this funny incident when I was with my parents at a party (I was around 6) and the host was giving them this Romanian spirit drink, but because there were so many people it was really diluted so he could use less for more people or whatever. So I take a sip from my mom's drink and I go, loudly and almost offended: "why did he put so much water in this thing??" . Everyone laughed nervously. I was an alcoholic in the making and everyone could tell  :creep:

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif