yu16273947

Lana Del Rey startet drinking at the age of 7 ?

So today I discovered the Dutch Magazine "Stars" and found Lana on the first page. http://www.stars-online.nl/starscover . But there is she saying that she startet drinking at the age of 7. I thought she did it later at the age of 14. In fact she said it in the GQ UK Interview. So can someone tell me the truth because i'm now a little bit confused.

Yes, Lana had deep-seated issues when she was 7 and had to drown them in alcohol because that's the natural response for a child.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

just imagining Lana in a sleep over. All her friends with a chcolate milk shake on their hands and little Lana holding her vodka shake on the rocks. Cute.

No absolutely not. I'm contra Alcohol and in Lanas if her parents had not sent her to the boarding school, maybe she wouldn't be the person so as we know it. Sorry but I know someone who is alcoholic and I it's horrible. So maybe there are people who find it cute but the consequences are terrible.

No absolutely not. I'm contra Alcohol and in Lanas if her parents had not sent her to the boarding school, maybe she wouldn't be the person so as we know it. Sorry but I know someone who is alcoholic and I it's horrible. So maybe there are people who find it cute but the consequences are terrible.

I feel like Lizzy only got worse at boarding school.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.