Dark Angel

Unpopular Music Opinions

28 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

emo

The lesson learned:

NEVER use the term “emo” unless describing Hot Topic shoppers or Fallout Boy fans

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

1 minute ago, Cult Leader said:

But my unpopular opinion is that I really don't want music videos to die out like please throw in a monologue also!

Oop, we need at least 3-5 mvs an era

I feel like Lana, Ethel, and Nicole are all similar not in that their music sounds the same, but they all have such vivid worldbuilding and aesthetics.

Carmen GIF by Lana Del Rey

︵‿୨ ♱ I talk to Jesus / And ask him if he'll think of saving me ♱ ୧‿︵

im sick of the excessive amount of vinyl variants being released when someone drops a new album 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I really dislike it when people use hip-hop to either be edgy (Miley Cyrus) or get famous (Awkwafina, etc.) then abandon it and, worse, attack or dismiss it.

giphy.gif

i care a lot about music visuals -

i wish apps like spotify would have a feature working with the artist to let you choose the album art work from a few artist approved options, like the alt covers etc, i love the cotcc alt cover SO MUCH MORE, apple music let you change art i believe but i wish spotify would and not even to change to whatever you like, just a few options that the artists approve of/ official alt covers

like to have all the ocean blvd cover variants as choices on spotify would be amazing