Dark Angel

Unpopular Music Opinions

9 minutes ago, coneyislandbaby1949 said:

she said that fame is like an abusive husband who beats you, when it is like not at all. she has financial freedom, the freedom to leave, and no obligations. survivors of dv dont have thopse luxorys 

ok that was a  stupid thing to say

I feel like every famous singer, specially women (who get way more scrutiny than men), are entitled to an era of contemplating how fame affects them and even complaining about it, but if you do it and then go to a bunch of events and award shows, calls paparazzi on you and is online 24/7, it feels hypocritical

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Just now, Lasso said:

ok that was stupid

I feel like every famous singer, specially women (who get way more scrutiny than men), are entitled to an era of contemplating how fame affects them and even complaining about it, but if you do it and then go to a bunch of events and award shows, calls paparazzi on you and is online 24/7, it feels hypocritical

so so so hypocritical/

she cancelled europeon shows with fans who have loved her for a long time just so she could go to the vmas... she obviously wants the fame. her little stfu viral moment at the vmas even though he wasnt even talking to her. actually makes me mad. she just wants to complain. she is not stopping like she CONSTANTLY threatents to do 

the voice of nirvana says come as you are~ and i will night time is almost ours

Lana Del Rey Bw GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY 

When I jumped to this thread and read those latest two posts, I quickly knew whom you were talking about that I think that this speaks volumes to non-fan people about her :gasp: I do think that Chappell is a great artist and it's really great when a queer artist has huge success in the music industry but after those tone deaf comments she made, I think that she's just in her "young and dumb" moment where she thinks that she can speak boldy about whatever she wants to (you know like how Miley Cyrus and Lorde in their breakthrough years, they just said and did anything they wanted to say without any further thinking). It doesn't mean that we should ignore her statements but we should wait when the hype is over and give them less pressure.

2.gif