Sign in to follow this  
♥Love♥Lana♥Like♥Life

Plans for Lana in 2013? You decide!

She's going to release Cola, score two movies, tour and I'm guessing maybe releasing another EP/album.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Guest Dot

My advice for her: don't you dare putting on a boring-ass show for that ticket price.

This.

Also release:

American (as third single)

Totally different sound for the next album, tell Emile to go away, Justin Parker 4 everything, go away Anthony Mandler too, bring back Woodkid for the vids or just have someone do homemade, luv America again, have her team create some official merch..they could be capitalizing on this, oh and cast the beauty in my dp in a video<3

oh i thought of something else- have her be more interactive on twitter, i wish she still put up her cute little quotes and stuff like that

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I wouldn't say she should put out AKALG, but she could redo a few select songs for another album or EP, songs like Pawn Shop Blues and Oh Say Can You See, specifically. As long as they don't meet the fate that the reworked version of Yayo did, I love it, but it's not awesome.

yes get some official merch please. i'd give an arm for an official t-shirt. and because i paid a lot of money for 3 gig tickets, i hope it's fucking good since i'm also travelling to the other end of the country lol.

oh and she should contact crystal castles to remix some of her stuff - that'd be my dream.

4r9w86.jpg

She'll be dyeing her hair hair every month like this year. I don't know how it hasn't all fallen out yet.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.