American Whore

LanaBoards Dup Account Detective Game

Hey thems and theys, straights and gays, lesbians and bis, thigh gaps and thunder thighs

Put on your detective shoes and glasses! We're having a game thread for Elle's discovery!

Who do we think it is? 

where-magnifyingglass.gif

I'm going to start off with, I'm clueless who it could be. Apparently Elle told us there's @Alphabet City, @Tulips, and @Pasta 

(thanks @Surf Noir for telling me that, i missed that part somehow ^)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Omfg I feel like we should bite our tongues until the mods make a decision/announcement 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, Mer said:

Omfg I feel like we should bite our tongues until the mods make a decision/announcement 

but it's so meta, this will be fun, we can start cornering each other. now i'm wondering if all the friendships i made here could all be the same FUCKING PERSON :thumb3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

ok i have to say it

there's a person on here who is being very loud that i have a very strong suspicion is a dupe account and the fact that he/she/they keep posting pretending like they're not under suspicion is lowkey giving sociopathic behavior

like it's been a full 24 hours at this point :bebe:

(and no i'm not saying because i would rather elle + the mods do the dirty work)

Edited by the ocean

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

I’m confusion, are those accounts all the same person and we’re guessing who their current dupe is?

elle revealed yesterday that there's somebody on lanaboards who has 12 accounts in total :toofunny:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Ya honestly there’s a few ppl here that are starting to scare me. I told ya’ll it’s become a white lotus episode. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, Surf Noir said:

FPtTuHlWYAIhv2L?format=jpg&name=medium

wasn't that like a month ago? when did they create the bikinigold account? bc i noticed the last time the tulips and pasta accounts were used were in 2020? so like maybe they made it around the same time? 

giphy.gif

Omg skfjskg okay let's not do this, at least not while the mod team is still sorting out what to do :toofunny:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS