Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Just now, renaissance said:

Just got my dark pink vinyl…. This colour is STUNNING in person the photos don’t do it justice. Also, the quality of the pressing is amazing I’m floored

OMG im so much more excited to get mine now:xcry:apparently it's arriving somewhere btwn tomorrow & monday. thank u for sharing <<<3333

this makes me happy af because i wanted pink vinyl n it looks like my amazon one will b purple soooooooo :thumb: atleast i have this one

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

OMG im so much more excited to get mine now:xcry:apparently it's arriving somewhere btwn tomorrow & monday. thank u for sharing <<<3333

this makes me happy af because i wanted pink vinyl n it looks like my amazon one will b purple soooooooo :thumb: atleast i have this one

Yeah I ordered all the colours but I think this one turned out the prettiest which is interesting because from looking at the mockups i thought it was gonna be my least fav :hooker:

I’m only on Side A but seriously the quality is sooo good it sounds so much better than Spotify 

FzytWEW.png

6 minutes ago, uliusz said:

Just got my white vinyl and waiting for dark pink :sass:

but where the f is my Amazon Purple and Indie green :oprah3:

we NEED pics of the white vinyl :hooker:

I want to know why they’ve removed the super fan bundle from the uk store.. rather than say sold out 

me being delulu thinking it’s cos they’re packing an exclusive signed litho in there for the superfans:brows::omfg2: 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

PLS HELP:defeated:
Okay, so ... do y'all think I am getting my vinyl? I had no problem ordering it from Amazon Germany back in December. However, it has not shipped, and out of curiosity I went to see if I can order it again, and it said that this item can'tbe shipped to my location (see screenshot attached below) what the hell? Should I ho order it from somewhere else?
rDyeUxz.png

EDIT: Nvm, they replied saying that it will be shipped on the first of April, let's hope I don't end up being an April fool :toofloppy:

22 minutes ago, MJx said:

PLS HELP:defeated:
Okay, so ... do y'all think I am getting my vinyl? I had no problem ordering it from Amazon Germany back in December. However, it has not shipped, and out of curiosity I went to see if I can order it again, and it said that this item can'tbe shipped to my location (see screenshot attached below) what the hell? Should I ho order it from somewhere else?
rDyeUxz.png

You should be ok. It looks like Amazon is out of stock and they are showing another sellers item, meaning that particular seller doesn't ship to your country, not amazon x 

EDIT: yup not even amazon uk has the pink variant available for sale anymore :agree:

Just got an e-mail from newsstand: they deleted my order of the Interview magazine cuz they ran out of stock (I've pre-ordered this the first second it dropped). I'm so mad rn

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-