Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

On 8/10/2023 at 12:38 PM, ultrabanisters said:

but i have now spent $70 on another necklace i do not need :awkney2:

She probably hexed the necklaces to "go missing" every time a restock occurs :true:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

5 hours ago, x VB said:

Idk if this is the case, but the fact that the 7" and the towel were probably the items that were added on her birthday, and they both come out in October, it makes me think that they're already in production and that they won't be restocked. Or if they do they'll probably restock only a few of the 7". 

UV and LfL were restocked a few times during the first weeks, but they were announced 4 months before the expected release date, not 3 like Candy Necklace.

Yeah I'm starting to think it won't be restocked. First they moved it to the bottom of the page, and now they've moved it off the main page completely (it's only viewable going to the music tab). Plus it specifically says "limited edition" in the item title and no other item has been labeled like that this era

I was hoping to order from the US site and cancel my Canadian order to avoid paying the $684 they want for shipping but I guess I'm stuck with Canada. I guess that's better than not getting it at all and being at the mercy of the ebay scalpers

On 8/18/2023 at 1:24 PM, x VB said:

Idk if this is the case, but the fact that the 7" and the towel were probably the items that were added on her birthday, and they both come out in October, it makes me think that they're already in production and that they won't be restocked. Or if they do they'll probably restock only a few of the 7". 

UV and LfL were restocked a few times during the first weeks, but they were announced 4 months before the expected release date, not 3 like Candy Necklace.

I think you’re right. I’ve literally checked daily for a restock, but no luck. eBay resellers for me I think :icant:

Unfortunately it looks like the boob vinyl has now caught the attention of Discogs scammers

The "median sale" value on Discogs is now only $20 thanks to a ton of fake sales. It had previously been up to about $90!

I guess this will be another one of her vinyl that routinely gets fake listings from now on. :eyeroll2:

My boob vinyl has been sitting at Sydney customs for over 3 weeks according to the tracking - I’ve followed up the postal company and had no response. Any suggestions how I can follow it up? I’m worried it’ll never arrive and I won’t be able to replace it :(

3 hours ago, cjfinley said:

My boob vinyl has been sitting at Sydney customs for over 3 weeks according to the tracking - I’ve followed up the postal company and had no response. Any suggestions how I can follow it up? I’m worried it’ll never arrive and I won’t be able to replace it :(

I don't like to tell this, but I had the same trouble with a Lana item delivery and in the end it was returned to them because my address "was incorrect" (it wasn't). Is there any chance to call the custom office there? 

It was expensive watch it 

2 hours ago, Olympia said:

I don't like to tell this, but I had the same trouble with a Lana item delivery and in the end it was returned to them because my address "was incorrect" (it wasn't). Is there any chance to call the custom office there? 

I’m not sure. Haven’t found any contact details for them so far but I’ll keep looking. Thanks

My b00b vinyl's tracking hasn't updated for a month and I am so sad :( Last update was it was being loaded into a shipping container for maritime transport, and as I was filling in the document for the lost package inquiry document, Lost at Sea started playing on my Spotify :(

They've already refunded me but I'd much rather get the vinyl now that it's sold out pretty much everywhere... Praying it will turn up though :pray2:

1 hour ago, x VB said:

The Candy Necklace 7" vinyl is in stock on the Austrian store

https://shop.universalmusic.at/product/lana-del-rey-candy-necklace-v7/

might be just one. at least i could only add one to the basket (not buying, just tried)

was the same in the German shop today, they had one single copy back in stock.

Update: sold out indeed. I guess they had just a few. 

22 hours ago, jealous girl said:

My b00b vinyl's tracking hasn't updated for a month and I am so sad :(

Not my vinyl being delivered less than a day after I lost all hope 🤩 Apparently it wasn't Lost at Sea 

It's so pretty 😍😍

I find it so weird that out of all the OB vinyls the boob was the cheapest resale price straight after but I think in a few years it will be the most sought after vinyl by new fans 

1 hour ago, Topanga said:

I find it so weird that out of all the OB vinyls the boob was the cheapest resale price straight after but I think in a few years it will be the most sought after vinyl by new fans 

really? the disc is not even colorful :( maybe that's why it's not so expensive? it's just her titti amd the missing interlude  (not me having bought one lmao)

edit they should have made the disc in her nipple color that would have been freaky cool amazing slay

2 hours ago, cyberbunnyboops said:

really? the disc is not even colorful :( maybe that's why it's not so expensive? it's just her titti amd the missing interlude  (not me having bought one lmao)

edit they should have made the disc in her nipple color that would have been freaky cool amazing slay

Thanks, now I am trying to picture them getting the vinyl shade right at the factory by comparing it to the original 😂

5 hours ago, cyberbunnyboops said:

Yupp I’m still bitter the pressing was just standard but it definitely will be high up on the want lists just coz her tits on it