Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Just now, lilac heaven said:

the picture lana posted (and that instagram took down) with the alternate cover and track list was a vinyl mock-up. assuming that alt cover is for the box set

What if it’s not for the boxset tho:oopna:

Just now, lilac heaven said:

my poor wallet

Honestly thank god I got hit by that semi truck 3 1/2 years ago and finally got my settlement right before the announcement or i definitely wouldn’t have been able to afford 5 vinyl so far.

My heart goes out to all the broke bitches:kiss2:

poll for the audience:

should i go to bed because it's 2 in the morning and risk not getting the boxset

or should i stay up just in case she posts the boxset overnight (but also risking not getting it in the morning if she posted it in the morning)

:raven:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, paris texas said:

i just went onto the UK site and that's open right now too :bebe:

i understand like apparel merch dropping on the weekends, but i feel like it’s very rare for merch like physical copies of upcoming albums to go on sale over the weekend. box set preorder isn’t coming until next week, lana just used her girls to distract us from the fact that the album is delayed i fear

poll for the audience:

should i go to bed because it's 2 in the morning and risk not getting the boxset

or should i stay up just in case she posts the boxset overnight (but also risking not getting it in the morning if she posted it in the morning)

I’m having the same dilemma bestie:raven:

poll for the audience:

Go to bed. Sleep dephravarion is awful for you and your health.

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i understand like apparel merch dropping on the weekends, but i feel like it’s very rare for merch like physical copies of upcoming albums to go on sale over the weekend. box set preorder isn’t coming until next week, lana just used her girls to distract us from the fact that the album is delayed i fear

ok this has convinced me to go to sleep because you're probably right that they wouldn't drop it over the weekend

(and watch them drop it over the weekend just to spite me)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, paris texas said:

poll for the audience:

Personally I’d just get sleep if you’re risking missing it either way—may as well be in a good, rested state regardless:true:however I will not be buying so maybe I’m not the best person to answer

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath