Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, Fever said:

that's a really good point. everyone's debating it on the pre release thread but i honestly dk if her team's concerned about that so much. maybe the pre-orders might count if anything. i can already picture how the set might look matchy w the bedroom visuals. at least we know Lana likes to release quality stuff

I think Billboard made a rule the past year or so that in order to have vinyl/CD/cassette sales count towards the overall sale total they have to also ship. Because certain artists were selling a ton of physical music mediums but not shipping them out for several months up to a year after the release date. That's why making sure they're getting sent out ASAP is so important to artists now.

That's why miss Taylor Swift had all her vinyls and other physical mediums shipped out the day of release. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, For K said:

I think Billboard made a rule the past year or so that in order to have vinyl/CD/cassette sales count towards the overall sale total they have to also ship. Because certain artists were selling a ton of physical music mediums but not shipping them out for several months up to a year after the release date. That's why making sure they're getting sent out ASAP is so important to artists now.

That's why miss Taylor Swift had all her vinyls and other physical mediums shipped out the day of release. 

too many rules :crossed: 

UV/Honeymoon

I'm so excited about this boxset and the other merch like I cannot believe the zippy lighter and coke necklace are coming back :oprah4:

The fact that the boxset will be with vinyls too like :oprah: that means bigger pictures and the possibility of other items as well...like jewelry, maybe a keychain, etc.

I want it now but I feel like they're either going to release it with a second single/ocean blvd music video or maybe not until the album release

anyone know why the fuck UO is going to be selling the indies exlusive? doesn't that make it.... not indies exclusive?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, American Whore said:

anyone know why the fuck UO is going to be selling the indies exlusive? doesn't that make it.... not indies exclusive?

i mean they have to maintain the UO ~ e x c l u s i v e ~ tag and that's the closest way i guess?

it would make more sense for them to get the amazon one since it's quirky enough to not be the retail but it also doesn't take the novelty away from the indies one

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

They’ve been getting a few indie exclusives and selling them as UO exclusives. I follow a bunch of indie stores on Instagram and they ALL said their stock was super limited so it’s disappointing to see a chain get the same one.

Spoiler

UO should’ve been yellow

Just now, paris texas said:

i mean they have to maintain the UO ~ e x c l u s i v e ~ tag and that's the closest way i guess?

it would make more sense for them to get the amazon one since it's quirky enough to not be the retail but it also doesn't take the novelty away from the indies one

I mean, for those of us who care enough to go to a local record shop, the green one is already in the bag (my local shops know I'll come scoop one it's already put aside for me without him even having it yet)

but yeah, amazon is out of stock of their exclusive and so is lana's store exclusive. it'd make sense that maybe it'd share the white vinyl, something you can only get at her shop. the amazon exclusive is weird, too. idk just feels weird ordering an indies exclusive from a corporation as big as UO lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, American Whore said:

I mean, for those of us who care enough to go to a local record shop, the green one is already in the bag (my local shops know I'll come scoop one it's already put aside for me without him even having it yet)

but yeah, amazon is out of stock of their exclusive and so is lana's store exclusive. it'd make sense that maybe it'd share the white vinyl, something you can only get at her shop. the amazon exclusive is weird, too. idk just feels weird ordering an indies exclusive from a corporation as big as UO lmao

same, it feels nasty how UO sells indie exclusives. for some reason my local record store doesn’t have the green vinyl on sale on their website and hasn’t since release day, it doesn’t seem like any record stores on recordstoreday.com at all do—probably because of demand, i can guarantee every indie store in the country didn’t sell out within the first five minutes—and i am going to be out of town for release day + the whole week after (or at least i was going to be for the old march 10th date 💀), so i had to order the green vinyl from UO because i was scared it was going to sell out at my local record store by the time i got back home. but i still kinda feel bad about it

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

same, it feels nasty how UO sells indie exclusives. for some reason my local record store doesn’t have the green vinyl on sale on their website and hasn’t since release day, it doesn’t seem like any record stores on recordstoreday.com at all do—probably because of demand, i can guarantee every indie store in the country didn’t sell out within the first five minutes—and i am going to be out of town for release day + the whole week after (or at least i was going to be for the old march 10th date 💀), so i had to order the green vinyl from UO because i was scared it was going to sell out by the time i got back home. but i still kinda feel bad about it

yeah, it makes me feel weird about it too. I mean, I might order one from their site at some point bc it looks like it has writing on it that the indies version doesn't have and we still haven't seen the indies sticker, it might different from the UO one too... but regardless, the cover and vinyl color should stay for indies, not for.... a chain corporation. ugh idk it's just icky 

giphy.gif

The next time lana restocks the vinyls on her website

Wait, wait for me

giphy.gif

Lana has given me the confidence to start an OnlyFans with her recent post. I need the extra income to pay for this box set. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

So I’ve asked like 5 times, but is the box set still not live? :bebe:

nope it's not anywhere online yet but i'm afraid it'll have the titty cover :teehee:

giphy.gif