Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

i know some of you dont like the raver jacket but I NEED IT

oops i meant racer but im keeping the error for comedic effect

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

3 minutes ago, florida kilos said:

Us European stans always have it the worst I fear when it comes to merch especially :cryney:

Unrelated to her official stores but like I never got anything from LDR village only bc the shipping is expensive

Yeah same here, I've never ordered from the village because the shipping (and taxes I'll have to pay because it's shipped from a non-EU country, and the highly questionable customer support. I've read so many terrible comments on how people have waited 3+ months to recieve their things and had to threaten to cancel their order if it wouldn't be shipped soon).

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

A RAVE jacket? :hype:

OOPS LMFAOOOO

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

Just now, gatadelrey said:

Thanks. I’m debating about this jacket. I really want it but like I don’t think I would wear it. But like I need it. 

literally same, if it wasnt lanas merch i really dont think id buy it like its not really my vibe but im thinking i could somehow make it work??? im conflicted!!

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

These are the ones I remember:

Necklace $85

Jacket $100

Lighter $25

Hoodie Box set $90

Shirt box set $45

Also this is all in USD, so the prices will likely vary depending on your currency

2 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Yeah same here, I've never ordered from the village because the shipping (and taxes I'll have to pay because it's shipped from a non-EU country, and the highly questionable customer support. I've read so many terrible comments on how people have waited 3+ months to recieve their things and had to threaten to cancel their order if it wouldn't be shipped soon).

Yeah Ive seen the same for the merch that dropped few months ago many ppl still didnt get their orders... LDR Village needs to get their sht together:rip:

Just now, florida kilos said:

Yeah Ive seen the same for the merch that dropped few months ago many ppl still didnt get their orders... LDR Village needs to get their sht together:rip:

also the quality of the stuff ive received was kinda shit..

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

why is the necklace so expensive, does anyone have a picture?

Info a few pages back said it's handmade in LA, with 18K gold plated details (meaning a thin layer on the surface). I think it said Swarowski crystals too? Cubic zirconia? Can't remember. The pearls aren't real though (if they were, that necklace would cost a lot more!)

source:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png