Coloringbooks

Dragonslayer

I hear it as "y alyo nina" which probably means nothing but I'm almost positive the last part has "nina" but with no ñ

Since "niña" means girl, I thought it meant "something" girl but since there is no ñ either its something else entirely or she's just mispronouncing it lol

Oh my god, I never thought I’d abandon my favorites for a new song, but this is simply the one that speaks to me the most. I’ve never been more touched by a song in my life. :bop:

This song seems to be about what is described in revelations. The woman clothed in gold and the man child who is going to kill the Dragon for her (dragon slayer) that has been chasing her and her children. This also delves into gnostic texts about sophia eve zoe who is the woman revelations is referring to. She is the "fathers" daughter and is holy. They used to build monuments to her all over the world, now she is almost forgotten. The dragon slayer is Adam and he is supposed to come back and through his faith save the elect of God and her from the dragon.