Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

That Lana del Rey playlist is going to randomly add every single song she’s ever recorded, and then it’s going to be sent to vinyl and we’re going to get a mega 20 disc collection in 10 different variations 

Two of each please :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

That Lana del Rey playlist is going to randomly add every single song she’s ever recorded, and then it’s going to be sent to vinyl and we’re going to get a mega 20 disc collection in 10 different variations 

Me calling my retirement account managers to take out my savings for the mega 20 disc collection

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

It's giving that Bootleg release that someone tried to crowdfund a few months back (maybe last year?) :trisha: If only

Omg that reminds me of that one Lana Bible or whatever somebody crowdfunded and then just disappeared into the ether. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

26 minutes ago, the ocean said:

just added up the amount of pages of the pre-release threads and here is the ranking (the pre-release & pre-pre-release threads are a combined total)

1. norman - 4189 pages (pre-release & pre-pre)
2. lust for life - 3110 pages (pre-release & the 4 something pre-pre threads)
3. blue banisters - 2880 pages (pre-release, pre-pre & speculation)
4. chemtrails (as of now) - 1300 (pre-release & pre-pre)
5. ldr9 (so far) - 1120 (pre-pre & speculation)
6. honeymoon - 863 (pre-release)
7. ultraviolence - 321 (pre-release)
8. violet - 138 (album & book)
9. american standards - 90 (pre-release)
10. paradise - 53 (pre-release)
11. nikki lane collab album - 22 (pre-release)

Lol and to think BB is the shortest time we had to wait for a new LDR album and we ended up with 2880 pages of pre-release :omfg2: Never change, LB, never change 

also: NFR was a nightmare, after the double release and before the month of August :suicide:

so the acronym TheDollClub gave us was « Microplastics in my Blood »? It’s a song title or lyric?

Just now, For K said:

Omg that reminds me of that one Lana Bible or whatever somebody crowdfunded and then just disappeared into the ether. 

Okay to be fair, the record was wishful thinking (And I think people got refunds because the site denied the request) whilst the book was shady, but ANYWAYS :lmaoney:

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Okay to be fair, the record was wishful thinking (And I think people got refunds because the site denied the request)

the way i saw the behind the scenes of the vinyl because he was the one that asked me for design advice :bebe:
also we were lowkey becoming internet besties and we pm-ed each other literally every day

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

38 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Here 4 it :smile:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

video games GIF

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy