Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Just now, VioletBunny said:

@TheDollClub needs to preemptively be put on mod queue. im serious 

no, no, fake insiders are entertaining and it's not like lustforlife or arcadialovesong2018 were put on mod-queue (if they were it was probably for a different reason like calling somebody a swamp monster or the syrup of a blue waffle)

WGe8ynS.gif

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

no, no, fake insiders are entertaining and it's not like lustforlife or arcadialovesong2018 were put on mod-queue (if they were it was probably for a different reason like calling somebody a swamp monster or the syrup of a blue waffle)

i'm pretty sure lustforlife was banned for posting a snippet of watercolor eyes or buddy's rendezvous; not sure why arcadialovesong2018 was banned but probably for calling someone a c*nt and then leaking someone's address or something

edit: i misread the OG post thought it was talking about why they got banned :hillary:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

it’s not even a want but a need for lustforlife to make a return 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, the ocean said:

i'm pretty sure lustforlife was banned for posting a snippet of watercolor eyes or buddy's rendezvous; not sure why arcadialovesong2018 was banned but probably for calling someone a c*nt and then leaking someone's address or something

they were both banned for legit reasons, but we don't just randomly put trolls/fake insiders on a mod queue for lying 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i don't even remember how arcadialovesong2018 got banned, but i remember he was acting especially messy before he did and that was when he made the iconic lanaboards fights thread :agree: 

WGe8ynS.gif

when lana was supposed to make a surprise announcement today but @TheDollClub ruined it for her so lana cancelled the project, burned the vinyls and is currently writing QFTC pt. 2

''Now that thedollclub has ruined my moment, can I go back to the trailer park without being criticized for....''

D.png