Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

So if LYTAN is finally released is everyone leaving it on LDR9 or moving it to Chemtrails/BB?

Spoiler

i'm potentially moving it to my singular 2021 album "white hot forever" because i've completely dismembered NFR, chemtrails & BB

Just now, zombie girl said:

I forgot about “Liz I’m Calling From Calihoma” :lmao: it’s funny because it actually sounds like one of those track titles that would leak and that everyone thinks is obviously fake and then it turns out to be legit

i thought cult leader was fake until it leaked :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:
  Hide contents

i'm potentially moving it to my singular 2021 album "white hot forever" because i've completely dismembered NFR, chemtrails & BB

Spoiler

Depending on how it sounds I’ll probably add it to COCC or BB bc I removed Yosemite, NotG, Living Legend, and Cherry Blossom and put them with the rest of the outtakes/scraps from their respective eras

whatarecoloris.jpg

3 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I've never butchered the tracklists apart :sky:, I've seen some good ones on this site, though!

I have simply because the 2013 songs sound so out of place on BB and in my heart TNBAR & Yosemite belong together with other LFL-era odds and ends. If Fingertips and There’s a Tunnel leak they'll probably find their way onto BB in my library

whatarecoloris.jpg

6 minutes ago, Trrrrrr said:

it's 10pm in LA or so, @TheDollClub is still not here I'm genuinely gullible, I'm going to get a life:oopna2:

i'm so tired of waiting mother.gif

i'm holding out for the whores & so my post at 12pm LA time can get a bunch of likes and i can get voted best member at the lipsters

edit: i should say that i'm being sarcastic about the likes & lipster awards thing - just realized it read as a lil more condescending than i intended x

Y'all got krissed dolls 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR03nxTsLDDY9nECCTyebk

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, the ocean said:

maybe we should make a lanaboards lore thread where we list lore and explain where it comes from :true:

We really should haha and we can document every fake insider and their fake info from every era too :creepna3:

@TheDollClub just made it as this era's first fake insider congrats Miss Doll :oopna:

All the fake insiders who just sent scat and left seeing their own LB thread :oprah4:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Lanaboards when TheDollClub honours Lana and is one minute late to Tuesday leaks the entire album, album cover, trackless, tourlist and everything else lanaboards has every hoped and dreamed for :kris:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

On 11/14/2022 at 9:53 AM, TheDollClub said:

Something is coming

On 11/11/2022 at 11:53 AM, TheDollClub said:

Fake? Ok we’ll see Tuesday 🤭

On 11/14/2022 at 11:08 AM, TheDollClub said:

Mother Doll will go now. See u all dollies 2morrow X

^^^me when i lie to an entire community of lana stans. @TheDollClub pull tf up, you know the addy.  :pigrez: 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

40 minutes ago, the ocean said:

we love pulling up receipts :ma:

exactly one hour left x :ma:

let's start getting out the pitchforks & torches :ma:

it's time to fight miss doll club liar. the battle begins on page 700. :illumilana2:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

it's time to fight miss doll club liar. the battle begins on page 700. :illumilana2:

the battle might actually begin on page 698 because we are reaching our 15 minute mark

@TheDollClub you better pull up with something real quick or the lipsters will be showing up at your door to send you to fake insider jail :ma: