Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

On 11/14/2022 at 6:45 PM, weinendersoldat said:

im employed as a call center rep and im literally putting people on hold so i can see this thread

help this has been me for 3 years straight , call center besties :clapback:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Hello, I went to the mountains and stayed there for some days, only staring at cows who also stared back at me. What has happened? I lost track of this thread at page 670...

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

2 minutes ago, niandra lades said:

Hello, I went to the mountains and stayed there for some days, only staring at cows who also stared back at me. What has happened? I lost track of this thread at page 670...

Literally nothing... dollie never showed up again and nothing happened yesterday :delish:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, weinendersoldat said:

im 7 months in and i hate it im hanging up on ppl left and right 

yeah i hang up on angry customers when im in the middle of saying something so it sounds like i lost connection :ma:

53 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

yeah i hang up on angry customers when im in the middle of saying something so it sounds like i lost connection :ma:

I somehow managed to get onto lanaboards from my work computer :godlaugh:

Anyways I just got off the line with this very angry middle eastern man.. Upset that his appointment was cancelled as a precautionary measure due to the bad weather.. "I want a supervisor now!" I told him that I could get him a supervisor to call him back in 24-48 hours and even then they would tell him the same thing. He slammed the phone down and disconnected lollol

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i heard that there's a special fund for employees who were fired because of lanaboards :ma:

let me guess:

you heard it from @TheDollClub again?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

The Doll Club could have had a chance to become human and rename into The Whore Club

I guess you prefer being a plastic, cold, shiny, hard plastic.

Lady Gaga ~ Plastic Doll ~ Lyrics - YouTube

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

34 minutes ago, weinendersoldat said:

I somehow managed to get onto lanaboards from my work computer :godlaugh:

Anyways I just got off the line with this very angry middle eastern man.. Upset that his appointment was cancelled as a precautionary measure due to the bad weather.. "I want a supervisor now!" I told him that I could get him a supervisor to call him back in 24-48 hours and even then they would tell him the same thing. He slammed the phone down and disconnected lollol

Give him the honeymoon hotline number and let him know a supervisor will be with him shortly :oprah3:

53 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i heard that there's a special fund for employees who were fired because of lanaboards :ma:

sign me up :ma:

38 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Give him the honeymoon hotline number and let him know a supervisor will be with him shortly :oprah3:

stop this is genius

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee