Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

there's an unreleased version of every man gets his wish that is really chill and slow. The most of the other two versions are up beat and have the instrumental in the back this version though was very calm and it was more of like an acoustic vibe. It's very slow and towards the end when she says every man gets his wish, every man gets his wish but you told me this now you're gone... It's very quiet and mellow, and her vocals are very chill and mellow and towards the entire song & she says some gibberish like she was like " every man gets his wish... but sometimes... and then she says some gibberish and the song ends as the lyrics fade. I'm trying to find it and I can't find it anywhere anywhere. Does anybody have it? Please share it. It's nowhere on the Internet. 

it's called hawaiian tropic, I don't have a link but I'm pretty sure you can find it on soundcloud 

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

I love hawaiian tropic so much

hawaiian tropic dark and a bottle of jack in the cadillac as I drive down the highway :legend:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

8 minutes ago, Lasso said:

it's called hawaiian tropic, I don't have a link but I'm pretty sure you can find it on soundcloud 

oh my god thank god i was going crazy trying to find it😭🩷 totally forgot it was another song ur a godsend

8 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Oh, that's her best unreleased :true:

tea...

There was an Instagram reel which showed Lana's boyfriends over the years and there was a weirdo comment saying "like the button if you think she belongs to the streets" or something and it had like 2000+ likes :biblio:

2.gif