Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

isn't that dan heath

Tbh I always forget how he looks like. I know that he's young but I have always imagined him as an old guy because the film score composers are always those old guys in their 60s

2.gif

10 minutes ago, Nobody said:

isn't that dan heath

honestly that could be anyone

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

I just suddenly remembered how in 2020 WHO (World Health Organization) used this Lizzy Grant's cigarette photo for their anti-smoking campaign in a TikTok video, it's sending me lmao 😭

url%5D

I don't have TikTok anymore, so I can't find that video and I didn't see it in YouTube as well. If you're curious and you have TikTok then try looking their account and if my memory doesn't lie, it was posted circa May or June 2020.

2.gif

22 minutes ago, Embach said:

I just suddenly remembered how in 2020 WHO (World Health Organization) used this Lizzy Grant's cigarette photo for their anti-smoking campaign in a TikTok video, it's sending me lmao 😭

url%5D

I don't have TikTok anymore, so I can't find that video and I didn't see it in YouTube as well. If you're curious and you have TikTok then try looking their account and if my memory doesn't lie, it was posted circa May or June 2020.

FOUND IT!

https://www.tiktok.com/@who/video/6832233774097517830?_t=8oqfPa7DxvV&_r=1  please tell me if this link works

if not, try this one https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGecBKhpa/  my internet is really failing me today so im not 100% sure if they will work

O1y-Q6ay-OBY.gif

1 minute ago, venice biotch said:

FOUND IT!

https://www.tiktok.com/@who/video/6832233774097517830?_t=8oqfPa7DxvV&_r=1  please tell me if this link works

if not, try this one https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGecBKhpa/  my internet is really failing me today so im not 100% sure if they will work

Help it's this one yes 😭 thank you for finding this! :D

2.gif

once they realized nobody would buy “Sunshine Baby” they came up with “Tioga Pass” to cover for how bad the first one was :brigitte:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Why is every other post in this thread a question somehow more stupid than the last :brigitte:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

it's so funny she uses the honeymoon insta yet hates to perform that album. i know why she doesn't like that album but it's just interesting she still uses that account and never changed the username. wish she performed more honeymoon other than the the interlude instrumentals :daydream:

492482-1.png

♡︎

3 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

it's so funny she uses the honeymoon insta yet hates to perform that album. i know why she doesn't like that album but it's just interesting she still uses that account and never changed the username. wish she performed more honeymoon other than the the interlude instrumentals :daydream:

i don't think she dislikes honeymoon, she must have her reasons why she doesn't perform the songs from it very often, maybe they feel too personal for her, (songs like the blackest day, religion, terrence loves you, swan song, ETC) or perhaps she feels like they wouldn't translate well in a concert setting and she should just stick with what works and what she's usually performed, although i think it would be very nice for her to switch things up and to play some different songs