Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Well, regardless of the (very obvious) fact that SL lives there she might also want to have a pied-a-terre there both as an investment and as a base to stay if/when she continues to help the Native American communities in the area. She might also want some privacy that she obvioulsy wouldn't get staying at the local hotels.

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

For me no. The album is forever, not for 1 listen.

If the song is better than most of her released tracks and It wasn't her fault that it leaked - Just why couldn't she release it? Yes To heaven and Yosemite have similar energy for me. I would be happy if she could use one of then. Super happy if both. Ofc it is just my hope and opinnion.

60% of what you said didn't make sense. What has the album being forever have to do w/ it having unreleased songs?

Also, Yes to Heaven is a great song but saying it is better than most of her released songs...that's a big ass reach

"Say yes to heaven, say yes to me" it's not it ma'am :eek:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

60% of what you said didn't make sense. What has the album being forever have to do w/ it having unreleased songs?

Also, Yes to Heaven is a great song but saying it is better than most of her released songs...that's a big ass reach

"Say yes to heaven, say yes to me" it's not it ma'am :eek:

Yes it is better than Anything up to NFR. Only some songs on NFR are on similar level like MAC :) Thank you. Ofc in my opinnion. Some of you may think that for example Ride is better. (It isn't haha)

Mmeow~

Yes it is better than Anything up to NFR. Only some songs on NFR are on similar level like MAC :) Thank you. Ofc in my opinnion. Some of you may think that for example Ride is better. (It isn't haha)

I think you might be a little biased on YTH lol

I don't want an album if it can't have a proper era due to Coronavirus tbh, at least good music videos

what makes something a "proper era"? she's obviously not quarantining so pandemic or not the videos are probably gonna be homemade if there are any at all and she can do interviews over facetime or on the phone which she did when she announced MAC and VB

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Yes this song is my religion. top 1 of my life. hahaha

I wanted Fine China so badly back then that I didn't care about YTH or Your Girl for a while. Still good though. Fine China > YTH >> Your Girl

Yes this song is my religion. top 1 of my life. hahaha

i hope she does officially release it some day. yes to heaven has done sooo well on youtube in a relatively small amount of time, especially considering it’s unreleased. lots of comments about it being people’s wedding song. i kno it’ll be mine too lol

what makes something a "proper era"? she's obviously not quarantining so pandemic or not the videos are probably gonna be homemade if there are any at all and she can do interviews over facetime or on the phone which she did when she announced MAC and VB

I've seen people on here say BTD didn't have a proper era yet it had 6 music videos. I'm surprised anyone cares about that stuff anymore anyway. I feel like the era of music videos is over, seen it all before. I just take the album and thats it now. I guess they can be cute though. I doubt Lana still cares much about them, the days of National Anthem and Ride are over because they already exist. Doin' Time was cute though. Videos just feel trivial compared to any actual album imo.

I wanted Fine China so badly back then that I didn't care about YTH or Your Girl for a while. Still good though. Fine China > YTH >> Your Girl

I hate the think that no one is talking about Cherry Blossom... I love Fine China but demo isn't in the greatest quality. btw. I like singing this song karaoke :P

Mmeow~

i hope she does officially release it some day. yes to heaven has done sooo well on youtube in a relatively small amount of time, especially considering it’s unreleased. lots of comments about it being people’s wedding song. i kno it’ll be mine too lol

still hoping she's gonna release an album of 25 unreleased tracks, at least by 2084...

giphy.gif

I've seen people on here say BTD didn't have a proper era yet it had 6 music videos. I'm surprised anyone cares about that stuff anymore anyway. I feel like the era of music videos is over, seen it all before. I just take the album and thats it now. If it needs anything more then it wasn't that great in the first place. I guess they can be cute though. I doubt Lana still cares much about them though, the days of National Anthem and Ride are over because they already exist. Feels like a waste of time to come up with video concepts when she could be writing or recording instead.

exactly! most music videos nowadays are just dance videos, literally every music video concept has already been done. lana isn't the type of artist that needs music videos to promote her music cause her cult following is going no listen to whatever she puts out either way. she gave us beautiful storytelling and cinematic videos with BTD and paradise and high budget CGI videos during LFL there's really not more she needs to give us at this point.

i'm satisfied with just the music.

Right about 20m+ views for an unreleased track. This is ALOT. It shows how good is this song and speaks for itself.

Mmeow~

why not let lana experiment with collaborations? i'd like to see her collab w zella, weyes blood and marina even though i don't really listen to their music. just interesting to hear them do smth together

Because her past collabs have been not good lol, LFL was traumatic

Also, I don't think Marina and Lanz are still friends and lots of Lana stans don't like Marina so whatevs

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Also, I don't think Marina and Lanz are still friends and lots of Lana stans don't like Marina so whatevs

groupie love is a masterpiece 

groupie love is a masterpiece 

well yeah it's really a great song and one of my favorite songs on LFL

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

umm, i know many people hate summer bummer, but it has it's own vibe, same for groupie love

omg and also ridin' >>>>>>

i also LOVE dayglo reflection and blue madonna so i totally disagree

i feel like it's a good thing for lana to experiment with these collabs even if they don't turn out to be her best in the discography bc why not? like bpbp and tnc kinda suck to me but i wouldn't say they're totally trash

giphy.gif