Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

All the albums are still iconic and listening to them in full makes me feel so different for each album.

BTD makes me feel fresh and reawoken. Paradise makes me feel like there's something magnetic and deep that I want to explore. UV makes me feel raw and in touch with my pain. Honeymoon makes me feel relaxed and longing. LFL makes me feel.. ugh, cute?

hi does anyone think global warming is a good thing have an alternative cover for AKA with Lana Del REY instead of Ray. sorry its just my OCD acting up and I want a flawless cover for a flawless album ty x

hi does anyone think global warming is a good thing have an alternative cover for AKA with Lana Del REY instead of Ray. sorry its just my OCD acting up and I want a flawless cover for a flawless album ty x

i made this one the other day, but obviously it's a slightly different picture and text placement/sizing:

aka_alternate_1200x1200.jpg

it's just the way i feel

I don't know if sis is, though. A lot of the food at the 4th of July party, including the Cheeto, was not vegan.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i could've sworn lana wasn't  :derpna2:

Yeah, I think her dad said she was, but that is about the extent of the "evidence" that she is.

I remember someone on Twitter saying they worked at a Mexican takeaway and she came in and ordered a steak burrito. :rip:

I mean, whatever, but yeah.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Yeah, I think her dad said she was, but that is about the extent of the "evidence" that she is.

I remember someone on Twitter saying they worked at a Mexican takeaway and she came in and ordered a steak burrito. :rip:

I mean, whatever, but yeah.

tbh knowing Lana i can't imagine her sticking to a certain lifestyle (or anything really) for a longer period of time. not to sound mean or anything but i also doubt she has the willingness to put in the effort. i think the rumors about her being vegan mainly come from her spending time with people who are vegan and eating with them (Chuck, Stella, "vegan thanksgiving" video, etc.)

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Obviously knew about Miley and Ariana, they have been for like 3 years (at least?)

I think Lana is just vegan-on-occasion to impress her sister tho. Not that I doubt her morals or whatever but I just don't see it personally. She was wearing fur only a few years ago if not more recent and she loves that leather