Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

I feel that this also applies into her romantic relationships too though. I hope after the NFR tour and era (around late 2020) Lana just uses a sperm donor and has a child for her own well being. I sadly don't believe that she'll find the right guy for a while, but I do think she would be a great mother. And anyways, wouldn't it be iconic if this 2012 femme fatale-sugar daddy seeking-hopeless romantic singer ended up having her children without the presence of men?

why did i feel sad when i read this, i mean.. im struggling with the same issue and sometimes i tell myself she will find the one and i will find the one too and we both will reach our goals, but idk.. maybe Chase is good? who knows, now she knows what she wants, she wants to have a family; baby and husband and she said it many times, she knows what she wants and im pretty sure she'd know if the man wants or not so she can save her time and energy 

:smile3:

this is a bit late reply but wanna tell u chuck is dating the dude from the lana's NFR cover (the grandson, if forgot his grandpa's name) for more than one year and they're still dating, she's not dating a girl 

And you know this how?

I mean, I don't care who she's dating actually, but it's looks pretty definite that she and Sveta have been dating. They even referred to themselves as a "little family", etc. So unless it's all some sort of joke ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

It's...not all that. I've found my people. I've lost my people. In the end, you realize how fulfilling solitude can be. What you describe, what you want, it's fun at first but it just leaves you empty. It's overrated.

This makes me incredibly extremely sad and also weirdly makes me feel better. Thanks.

ZKcaooE.png

Not that I think Lana should be forbidden to write when she has no heaviness of emotions weighing down on her, but I've recognised the songs that are still *good songs* but have no effect on me because it really doesn't feel like they were written from her heart or from her passion

Venice Bitch

White mustang

Groupie love

Love

Beautiful People Beautiful Problems (ft. Stevie Nicks)

God Bless America- and all the beautiful women in it

Tomorrow never came

Coachella- Woodstock in my mind

Lust for life

Where is the emOtion? These songs aren't in my feelings??

Has Lana ever talked about wanting kids? I feel like she has but I honestly can't remember.

She did, she said in an interview in 2017 that she would like to have kids in the next 5 years

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

this is a bit late reply but wanna tell u chuck is dating the dude from the lana's NFR cover (the grandson, if forgot his grandpa's name) for more than one year and they're still dating, she's not dating a girl 

uhh citation fucking needed

it's just the way i feel

Slightly off topic I guess, but I think it's really just finding better and better versions of yourself and meeting the people who can understand and are willing to travel the journeys w you that really count. We're all sorta lost, thinking that we'll never really find people who just mesh w us so perfectly, but it's really just making sure that you just do what's best and what's kindest for everyone u meet, and letting those you feel are worthy of staying, of staying. If they choose to go, 'least you have memories you can look back from 

The best ones'll really stay though

UV/Honeymoon

wow. i had no idea, i was so sure she was dating Svet, she's on her ig stories ALL the time... though after her house had burned down i started having doubts about it. and apparently i was wrong about them.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

I feel that this also applies into her romantic relationships too though. I hope after the NFR tour and era (around late 2020) Lana just uses a sperm donor and has a child for her own well being. I sadly don't believe that she'll find the right guy for a while, but I do think she would be a great mother. And anyways, wouldn't it be iconic if this 2012 femme fatale-sugar daddy seeking-hopeless romantic singer ended up having her children without the presence of men?

that's sooo sad, that's actually my biggest fear - that i die alone and i won't have any children. but let's hope that this chase dude is the right one for her, or that if he isn't, she'll find the right one soon.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

I. I hope ur ok..

Well, the more you lose the less you have left to lose, so it's cool. I'm just saying it's something we all need to be aware of. Nothing and no one is forever. Sometimes people leave your life on their own volition, sometimes you cut them off, and sometimes no one's given a choice because death is a sad reality of life. It happens. Denial only works for so long.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Well, the more you lose the less you have left to lose, so it's cool. I'm just saying it's something we all need to be aware of. Nothing and no one is forever. Sometimes people leave your life on their own volition, sometimes you cut them off, and sometimes no one's given a choice because death is a sad reality of life. It happens. Denial only works for so long.

Maybe not in the exact same way, but I know what it's like to lose someone u really love like that. and ur right about those things, and it's good to be self sufficient, believe me, I'd really just rather be alone most the time but. I hope that. you can still find the beauty and all the good that life still has to offer.. and that it renews itself daily. I know ur smart, really, I guess all I can really do is hope that you've got someone to just talk to or even lean ur head on their shoulder and feel some sort of peace, k? 

UV/Honeymoon

Maybe not in the exact same way, but I know what it's like to lose someone u really love like that. and ur right about those things, and it's good to be self sufficient, believe me, I'd really just rather be alone most the time but. I hope that. you can still find the beauty and all the good that life still has to offer.. and that it renews itself daily. I know ur smart, really, I guess all I can really do is hope that you've got someone to just talk to or even lean ur head on their shoulder and feel some sort of peace, k? 

I appreciate your words, but I do not expect to find peace before I die. I do hope for peace after death, but not much else besides that. It's far from ideal, but if I've learned one thing, it's the importance of working with what you have and making the best of your circumstances. When you're not allowed peace, you get better at fighting :whatever2:

And when you're not allowed safety in other people's company, you're forced to improve your relationship with yourself. Which is always a good thing.

I appreciate your words, but I do not expect to find peace before I die. I do hope for peace after death, but not much else besides that. It's far from ideal, but if I've learned one thing, it's the importance of working with what you have and making the best of your circumstances. When you're not allowed peace, you get better at fighting :whatever2:

And when you're not allowed safety in other people's company, you're forced to improve your relationship with yourself. Which is always a good thing.

Definitely. I don't know what else to do- but. thanks for sharing these things with me, I mean, for the most part, I was already aware of the truths you were speaking but. I just really appreciate the tone of the convo. If u ever get lonely, or just wanna talk about stuff like this, know I'd love that. PM whenever u want to k? This is gonna b totally random, but I hope u have some kind of comfort w u rn to laugh about this sentence lol 

UV/Honeymoon

I try to find comfort in little things. I wasted my best years being all serious and trying to build a future for myself. Getting married, starting a family, etc. If I had realized the futility of it all sooner, I would have had so much fun. I would have spent my time instead of investing it in things that never came to be. When you give up on the future, you can live more in the present. You can have more fun. I find comfort in money and material things. And in laughing at people who want me in their lives so badly now that I don't want them. Life is funny like that.

I truly do thank you for your kind words, kindness is so underrated. And you can message me any time you want too <3

I try to find comfort in little things. I wasted my best years being all serious and trying to build a future for myself. Getting married, starting a family, etc. If I had realized the futility of it all sooner, I would have had so much fun. I would have spent my time instead of investing it in things that never came to be. When you give up on the future, you can live more in the present. You can have more fun. I find comfort in money and material things. And in laughing at people who want me in their lives so badly now that I don't want them. Life is funny like that.

I truly do thank you for your kind words, kindness is so underrated. And you can message me any time you want too <3

Not even funny, well a little funny. But I guess, for me I haven't gotten there yet, and most times, I honestly just see myself working to build the future that I want too, and I've already missed so many opportunities in knowing a lot of great people bc I was too preoccupied working. I mean, I'm still in my earlier twenties, and I'm actually taking some downtime rn, but still keeping productive towards the life that I want, plans are invaluable, if just slower rn, but yeah, the point is, I think I kinda understand what you're saying. Did u get to build that dream of yours? Having a family? It's not futile, I don't wanna believe that, I'll keep that it mind, but I don't want to at least right now, but I think, sometimes it just comes in forms or ways that we sometimes can't just readily appreciate, kinda like appreciating something when it's gone bc we didn't really understand at the time what it meant.

It's kinda funny when that happens huh? Hahahahahahahahaha I mean, yeah no I get you on that. Ah- lol 

and heyo, yeah! :) Sorry, sometimes I just feel like I'm being stupid at this but, anytime! and, thanks too, let's just talk about life or some shit hahahahahahahaha Have a good one LanaFlowers  :justride2:

UV/Honeymoon