fl0r1dakil0s

Gracie Abrams

This album is perfect and I will be blocking out any bad reviews, comments or literally anything negative. You could say you don’t like the font on the album cover and you would be dead to me. This album is the most perfectly curated price of work ever. The way it goes so well coming after good riddance is actually crazy. 

I finally have my freedom of speech back 

I MISSED TAYGRACIE BY ONE FUCKING NIGHT I was at night 2 and I’ve never wanted to kill my self more. I learned all the lyrics to us within a day for it. I got the worst fucking surprise songs compared to literally every other show. Not even a single London reference besides a lyric change. I hate life so much

24 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

I finally have my freedom of speech back 

I MISSED TAYGRACIE BY ONE FUCKING NIGHT I was at night 2 and I’ve never wanted to kill my self more. I learned all the lyrics to us within a day for it. I got the worst fucking surprise songs compared to literally every other show. Not even a single London reference besides a lyric change. I hate life so much

would it make you feel better to tell you that this literally happened to me too :lel:

don't get me wrong, i loved my surprise songs (both were very special to me in different ways), but i missed gracie and aaron's appearance during the surpise songs by one night. cincinnati n2 got i love you i'm sorry, ivy w/ aaron, and call it what you want (before she was even doing mashups :crying5:.) was a little devastated but life goes on

past, present, future

2 hours ago, love divine said:

would it make you feel better to tell you that this literally happened to me too :lel:

don't get me wrong, i loved my surprise songs (both were very special to me in different ways), but i missed gracie and aaron's appearance during the surpise songs by one night. cincinnati n2 got i love you i'm sorry, ivy w/ aaron, and call it what you want (before she was even doing mashups :crying5:.) was a little devastated but life goes on

It’s the worst feeling ever. If it was 2 nights after mine that’s perfectly fine but 1 night feels personal. My surprise songs were SO mid compared to most shows. I love mean it was my favourite song as a kid and definitely relate to it and also thank you aimee was nice and obviously castles crumbling with Hayley is very special but that’s nowhere near either of the two nights

i genuinely don’t think I’ll ever get over this, I’ve had literal nightmares and have cried in the shower because if this nobody deserves it more than me

Gracie Top 3 BB200 debut :kris:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I would put this in the Taylor thread but obviously I cant

but I saw a video of someone complaining that they got Gracie at eras singing us like who the fuck do you think you are you fucking ugly skinny malnourished twink I would’ve given anything to be there atleast appreciate it. I hope that they had a really bad time getting home it took me 2 hours so I hope it took them till sunrise because they got their phone stolen or something or I hope they got put next to someone with a stinky ass armpit on the tube. I wish them nothing but the worst

anyways the secret of us is the most perfect album from this year I won’t be needing anymore albums (unless Phoebe wants to come back)

the overhype for this album is crazy tbh... 

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA