HeartshapedChevrolet

Lana's drug use/trailer park era

don't be hating on the cough syrup yo. i got accidentally high off it once and i had the bestttt timeeeee my sinuses were clear as fuck and i was just rly into life.

Cough syrup? Some us rap superstars got addicted on it!

For example: T.I and Lil Wayne

as far as I remember

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

I think particularly Velet Crowbar, shows her plea for somebody else to stop doing drugs, so by this I don't think she was doing drugs in the trailer park

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I think particularly Velet Crowbar, shows her plea for somebody else to stop doing drugs, so by this I don't think she was doing drugs in the trailer park

I personally think that her friends or a certain boyfriend were hitting the drugs hardest. Along with alcohol... I guess Lana was just badly affected and did drugs in a shorter period, before her boyfriend started with it again. And then she walked away, because she couldn't take it anymore? Idk.

1olt2g.jpg

I personally think that her friends or a certain boyfriend were hitting the drugs hardest. Along with alcohol... I guess Lana was just badly affected and did drugs in a shorter period, before her boyfriend started with it again. And then she walked away, because she couldn't take it anymore? Idk.

Might be like that! I can't imagine Lana as a hard drug junkie...

she's too good to be doing this

Might be like that! I can't imagine Lana as a hard drug junkie...

she's too good to be doing this

:lanasrs:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

For real, I can imagine  a person like Angelina Jolie hanging around in the corner, trippin...

but not lana

Look at her photos from her trailer park days, she looked like trailer trash.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I'm pretty sure her drug years were also during her heavy alcohol years, so like between the ages of 14-18. There's a lot of evidence including lyrics to back that up (Carmen being the major one). Those pictures I wouldn't say are weird because she was on drugs, they're just weird cause she's weird, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm pretty sure her drug years were also during her heavy alcohol years, so like between the ages of 14-18. There's a lot of evidence including lyrics to back that up (Carmen being the major one). Those pictures I wouldn't say are weird because she was on drugs, they're just weird cause she's weird, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Could be. :) Welcome to the forum!

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Good contribution! keep doing like this! :) And welcome

It's cool being weird, sort of

I don't why are people so obsessed with her 'drug use' in past.

When I think about it, I really don't care if she was a crack whore doing bj so she could get fixed.

Ok, maybe that was a bit too far.

Only thing I care about it that she's clean now and I hope she'll stay that  way. Who cares what she did when she was younger.