littleredpartydress

Lana to be featured as BBC Radio 1’s Hottest Record - March 14th, 2023

I’ll tune in to see if Lana will be on the phone, but I’ll turn it off when they’ll play the song. Since it’ll be the album opener, I want it to be a complete surprise and fresh when I play it. Besides, it’ll only be ten more days until I get to listen to the album! :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i'll be so genuinely upset if there's no interview :lange: i've been dying for an audio interview for the longest, maybe the COCC interview was a little bit messy (:() but i still always enjoy listening to lana talk :xgiggle:

😋🫶🏼

32 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I'm not worried for the Interview because she's been in a very good place lately, and she was clearly DISTRESSED and going through it in late 2020/early 2021

This is going to be 2019 interview where it's very positive and well received 

distressed is an understatement :xgiggle: but it was peak covid, i think all of us were slightly unhinged or at least on the verge of becoming so :oprah2:

😋🫶🏼

26 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I’ll tune in to see if Lana will be on the phone, but I’ll turn it off when they’ll play the song. Since it’ll be the album opener, I was it to be a complete surprise and fresh when I play it. Besides, it’ll only be ten more days until I get to listen to the album! :)

you, kind sir, have something that i lack..... WILLPOWER

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

12 minutes ago, guns and roses said:

i'll be so genuinely upset if there's no interview :lange: i've been dying for an audio interview for the longest, maybe the COCC interview was a little bit messy (:() but i still always enjoy listening to lana talk :xgiggle:

There will be the post says Lana will be joining Clara Amfo on the radio

Just now, judah slut interlude said:

is anyone betting on meeting her here? i just got to the broadcasting house and they have rails set up, idk if they’re for her or not

Do we even have evidence that she’s in London? I thought she was seen in NYC since the pics on the plane 

5 minutes ago, American Bore said:

Do we even have evidence that she’s in London? I thought she was seen in NYC since the pics on the plane 

what pics on the plane??

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d