AntiToxicPill

Lana Del Rey (A.I. Photos)

I just realised that all the other pop girlies have blocked prompts with their name. I guess Lana’s lawyers need to step it up, but yet I feel like she can’t be arsed. So far I’ve tried: Ariana, Rihanna, Amy, Adele, Taylor, Cardi - these are all blocked. Beyonce worked though

2 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

I just realised that all the other pop girlies have blocked prompts with their name. I guess Lana’s lawyers need to step it up, but yet I feel like she can’t be arsed. So far I’ve tried: Ariana, Rihanna, Amy, Adele, Taylor, Cardi - these are all blocked. Beyonce worked though

you can fake their names like Tay Swift and then it works

2 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Lana again proving she doesn’t need promotion and marketing because her fans invent the weirdest ways to spread her influence …. :true: she knows what she’s doing. And that’s solidifying legacy mama

6 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Lana’s sat here using it herself that’s why, probably making the album cover for LDR 10 now as we speak.  This is the women that uses pic art for singles covers.  Chuck’s probably gonna be the one that contacts any lawyers. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

This is beyond insane I cannot comprehend how much this technology has developed in such a short amount of time. I don’t ever want to take for granted just what a feat it is that images like this can be generated after the novelty has worn off–it’s actually, like, miraculous.

in its infancy when it was producing images that were clearly not-of-this-world it was exciting, it was like something the mind couldn’t picture itself. Now in the wake of this hyperrealism I think it’s a totally different ball game. 

I feel soooo icky about it. Especially the graphic and illustrative ones. Something that would take a skilled artist that has spent years dedicated to their craft weeks can be generated automatically. Although it relies on prompts which arguably require some basic level of “imagination”, it’s killing ideation, it’s killing the struggle of the process, of refinement, of problem solving.

Of course it’s a tool that can be used for moodboarding etc, I just feel like so much less value is going to be placed on skill, craft and taste going forward. Like how can this not proliferate a substantial area of our lives? It’s going to be so commonplace. We low-key need to STOP innovating. Let’s regress! :legend:

no judgement on anyone generating them, some of these are really something. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

3 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

This is beyond insane I cannot comprehend how much this technology has developed in such a short amount of time. I don’t ever want to take for granted just what a feat it is that images like this can be generated after the novelty has worn off–it’s actually, like, miraculous.

I feel soooo icky about it. Especially the graphic and illustrative ones. Something that would take a skilled artist that has spent years dedicated to their craft weeks can be generated automatically. Although it relies on prompts which arguably require some basic level of “imagination”, it’s killing ideation, it’s killing the struggle of the process, of refinement, of problem solving.

Of course it’s a tool that can be used for moodboarding etc, I just feel like so much less value is going to be placed on skill, craft and taste is going forward. Like how can this not proliferate a substantial area of our lives? It’s going to be so commonplace. We low-key need to STOP innovating. Let’s regress! :legend:

It's probably how painters felt when photography came up for the first time. I guess that's always the thing with new media. 

It was expensive watch it 

8 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

in it’s infancy when it was producing images that were clearly not-of-this-world it was exciting, it was like something the mind couldn’t picture itself. Now in the wake of this hyperrealism I think it’s a totally different ball game. 

Of course it’s a tool that can be used for moodboarding etc, I just feel like so much less value is going to be placed on skill, craft and taste going forward. Like how can this not proliferate a substantial area of our lives? It’s going to be so commonplace. We low-key need to STOP innovating. Let’s regress! :legend:

I don’t see how it’s different than paying someone for a handmade item vs buying it off of shein tbh…. The demand for authenticity won’t ever die. It just means the normal ways in which things are made are being dismantled. If anything that should make handmade art more valuable , no?