AntiToxicPill

Lana Del Rey (A.I. Photos)

7 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

The AI arts going around on insta are way creepier than the ones being posted here, lol

ive just seen one of lana hitting ellen degeneres uhm...

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

I dont at all blame some celebs for wanting their faces blocked from the technology. it's nice to think that everyone will be as lovely/well intentioned with it as this community has been but the fact is there are so many freaks in the world who will use it to their advantage too & you're rather as safe as possible than sorry. ofc websites like bing have regulations and wouldnt even allow certain images to be made but talking more generally, it can def be dangerous

bc in news that could have been predicted by almost everyone unfortunately, AI is already being used to create realistic naked pictures from women’s social media feeds to humiliate & harass them:https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-66877718 not even celebrities, just "normal" everyday people.

it's black & white really like anything. you have da fun harmless meme side of it, basically what we are doing on here, but the flipside is real people getting hurt.  I do hope as it progresses, there is some sort of law enforcement placed around it - idk, straight up making naked pics of anyone should just be illegal n i dont think thats controversial 

6 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Psycho 1960.  The bird ones would make a good ‘Birdworld’ album cover tbh 

IMG-7557.jpg

IMG-7558.jpg
IMG-7559.jpg
IMG-7561.jpg

IMG-7562.jpg
IMG-7560.jpg

I need lana in a horror movie or show

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

6 minutes ago, Olympia said:

@ChaoticLipster omg how did you do these? I did various attempts for Hitchcock stuff (I adore his art),  but Hitchcock style hardly worked. You obviously had better prompts. 

It took quite a few attempts, here were the prompts. It would not produce Norman Bates/Anthony Perkins accurately for some reason. 

lana del rey in the film psycho, arriving at the motel in the dark, black and white

lana del rey in the film psycho, sitting In a motel office surrounded by bird taxidermy, black and white

lana del rey in the film psycho, looking up at  Norman bates house on the hill, black and white

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 minutes ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

Can someone make A.I. of Elvis Presley married to Lana Del Rey and their honeymoon:godlaugh: photos? Also I would like to see A.I. photos of Britney Spears and Lana Del Rey dancing up a storm in nightclubs :dance::lolliney: Also a high fashion photoshoot of Marilyn Monroe with Lana Del Rey :thirst:

OIG.Zr.ktPhpZz0PY_gbV0qm?pid=ImgGnOIG.ZqJFikneMArq9xZXcSp0?pid=ImgGnOIG.TKdnKagsvvQkFfXwcWic?pid=ImgGn

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

23 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

It took quite a few attempts, here were the prompts. It would not produce Norman Bates/Anthony Perkins accurately for some reason. 

lana del rey in the film psycho, arriving at the motel in the dark, black and white

lana del rey in the film psycho, sitting In a motel office surrounded by bird taxidermy, black and white

lana del rey in the film psycho, looking up at  Norman bates house on the hill, black and white

Thanks a lot! Very helpful. Need to try more often "in the film xy". 

7 minutes ago, fathercain said:

OIG.tVdjwhuZuS44jcWBW8Zj?pid=ImgGnOIG.MCiu_WQroLhY20RgkzBW?pid=ImgGnOIG.urfFbo2ampCFSnA3SG2B?pid=ImgGn

Love your artworks! 

That's the setting I would have loved to get for some paradise Song illustrations but couldn't recreate anymore. (First day I got tons of nice pics when asking for Botticelli or Renaissance era paintings, but after, it only produced strange things.) Would you once again share the prompt with me please? Really need to try it again with Gods and Monsters... 

It was expensive watch it 

1 minute ago, Olympia said:

Thanks a lot! Very helpful. Need to try more often "in the film xy". 

Love your artworks! 

That's the setting I would have loved to get for some paradise Song illustrations but couldn't recreate anymore. (First day I got tons of nice pics when asking for Botticelli or Renaissance era paintings, but after, it only produced strange things.) Would you once again share the prompt with me please? Really need to try it again with Gods and Monsters... 

Ofc sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!  you need to add: lana del rey, realistic lighting, rococo, oil painting, long wavy hair, wet hair, renacenist painting, nymph

9 minutes ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

Can someone make A.I. of Elvis Presley married to Lana Del Rey and their honeymoon:godlaugh: photos? Also I would like to see A.I. photos of Britney Spears and Lana Del Rey dancing up a storm in nightclubs :dance::lolliney: Also a high fashion photoshoot of Marilyn Monroe with Lana Del Rey :thirst:

on their honeymoon:

OIG.Eoo165p_pnmXiJ2wqDIM?pid=ImgGn

OIG.DimkBL6v9qcBGzxSrFa5?pid=ImgGnOIG.KbvLkags4aCssjanM5Hq?pid=ImgGn

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

3 minutes ago, fathercain said:

Ofc sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!  you need to add: lana del rey, realistic lighting, rococo, oil painting, long wavy hair, wet hair, renacenist painting, nymph

on their honeymoon:

OIG.Eoo165p_pnmXiJ2wqDIM?pid=ImgGn

OIG.DimkBL6v9qcBGzxSrFa5?pid=ImgGnOIG.KbvLkags4aCssjanM5Hq?pid=ImgGn

Awwww these photos are so lovely. I hope this is a reality in an alternate universe. I wish they were a real couple. They should have been born in the same era :flutter: