Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

the Nekci Menij jokes are tired as fuck you guys   :hoe:

edit: we also have half the tracklist already

But it's so ridiculous :hoe:

I can't say that video didn't catch my interest, though. What songs do we know? Any better titles than "Roar" or "Double Rainbow"? :eek:

But it's so ridiculous :hoe:

I can't say that video didn't catch my interest, though. What songs do we know? Any better titles than "Roar" or "Double Rainbow"? :eek:

Roar

Double Rainbow (what does it mean?)

Bad Photographs

It Takes Two (co-written by Emeli Sande according to Elle, about her realizing she played a part in the divorce)

Unconditional (she said she wrote it about the love she still had for Russell while they were apart)

Prism (I'm guessing that's a title)

BzhmW.png

I'm interested now but she better back it up with this single/album... It will be really embarrassing for her if this is just another generic Dr. Luke hit... The title certainly doesn't make it sound too interesting... It sounds to me like another Part Of Me or Firework. Some big party song about confidence...

Like if she's gonna talk all this "death to the old katy" shit, this song better be revolutionary and unique...

IMO soft grunge is pale shit, this is 1980s rock n roll

That's exactly what soft grunge is though, an ~imitation~ and Katy Perry is the furthest thing away from rock n roll haha. She does look good, though.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png