Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

That track leaked and I listened XO

it leaked ages ago tho lol

LOL I didn't know about that. Anyways, I'll wait for the official release.

Also, hoping I'll like this album, I'm so into BA and CTTR, and if I like it I'm planning to add Rise as a bonus track (in case it's not on the album)

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

When is she releasing Witness?   :crossed:  It sounds like the exact same version that leaked earlier in 2016.  :crossed:

Here's the "demo", that leaked though. No idea if I'll get in trouble for posting this :um:  because you can literally just google it but here's to easy listening  :kiss:

http://picosong.com/M8dG/

if anybody needs it removed pm me  :cuteface:

nobody is awake but swish swish ft. nicki minaj is coming in 10 minutes and im  :excited:

i really liked cttr and bon appetit, and im a huge nicki fan so im hoping this doesnt disappoint

pNjWdpc.png

I was not ready for the Fatboy Slim sample at the beginning  :crazy:  :shock:

It sounds a little like Truffle Butter but apart from that I really like it and the fact its a diss track towards another popstar  :creep: Also Nicki delivered once again but that's no surprise. Overall its miles better than BA and its the first track from this era that i loved instantly.

You have to hand it to Perry and her team, they always deliver. I mean If a single flops they move on to the next, no fucking around taking months to release a shitty music video with a low budget. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

SWISH SWISH IS THE SUMMER BOP OF 2017 AND THE COLLAB OF THE YEAR! 

TAYLOR SWIFT WAS FOUND DEAD

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Swish Swish is my favorite song of the era so far. Idk why she and her label didn't put it out as the follow up to CTTR

They thought BA would be the gay bop we wanted, but SS is the true bussy popper

I wish she would do better choruses on her songs. Bon Appetit and Swish are too "chill" or I don't know, there is no kick or explosive production. Like last friday night or hot n cold. I wish she went back to that