ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

I literally had a top printed with the booby pic on and it was my outfit.. but it doesn’t fit great the image stretches over my chest and now I’m just accepting I do not like it at all :toofunny: 

so I’ve made a huge asos order and I’ll wear anything at this point lol.. I do have my custom vans though.. so the outfit has to at least suit them haha 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

2 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I literally had a top printed with the booby pic on and it was my outfit.. but it doesn’t fit great the image stretches over my chest and now I’m just accepting I do not like it at all :toofunny: 

so I’ve made a huge asos order and I’ll wear anything at this point lol.. I do have my custom vans though.. so the outfit has to at least suit them haha 

omfg this is such a good idea though. I don't have boobs, let me wear it :flutter:. Where did you find a usable file of the artwork?

21 minutes ago, MisunderstoodCinnamon said:

omfg this is such a good idea though. I don't have boobs, let me wear it :flutter:. Where did you find a usable file of the artwork?

It is a size 16 but it is ribbed so it is smaller if you get me? I can post a pic later! I saved the uncensored image when people were posting it on here before it was taken down haha! 

S0F1O.gif

it’s gonna be so hot i have no idea what to wear someone give me inspo please, i’ll be wearing my a&w necklace of course. shoes even?! 

who’s support acts ?

i have gold circle i have no idea when to get there i was gonna say 1pm but oh dear lord it’s gonna be so hot i can’t do it for 9 hours i’m not built for festival life anymore

10 minutes ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

it’s gonna be so hot i have no idea what to wear someone give me inspo please, i’ll be wearing my a&w necklace of course. shoes even?! 

who’s support acts ?

i have gold circle i have no idea when to get there i was gonna say 1pm but oh dear lord it’s gonna be so hot i can’t do it for 9 hours i’m not built for festival life anymore

Really good idea to get Gold Circle or Diamond. The views from General Admission are pretty bad, the distance is not insignificant. I would say 1pm isn’t really necessary. Going by my view of Diamond during GnR, people tend to move in and out. So unless you really want to be at the front, it shouldn’t be too important.

I would wear loose clothing because of the searing heat that’s expected.

11 minutes ago, Blackcloud said:

Really good idea to get Gold Circle or Diamond. The views from General Admission are pretty bad, the distance is not insignificant. I would say 1pm isn’t really necessary. Going by my view of Diamond during GnR, people tend to move in and out. So unless you really want to be at the front, it shouldn’t be too important.

I would wear loose clothing because of the searing heat that’s expected.

i have gold circle , but i’m also blind as shit and i want barrier but in 26° and when she’s not coming on til at least 8:30 i can’t justify getting there that early ?? 

and yeah i just want a lana style outfit too though!!

2 minutes ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

i have gold circle , but i’m also blind as shit and i want barrier but in 26° and when she’s not coming on til at least 8:30 i can’t justify getting there that early ?? 

and yeah i just want a lana style outfit too though!!

Yeah. Seeing can be a big problem for some people. The friend I’m going with is 5ft, so she has real problems at concerts. I think there is a real hardcore of Lana supporters who may seek to occupy the barrier rows early, so it’s a tough one. This is her first UK concert in forever.

You could go for a flowing summer dress, like the one in the Arcadia Alternate if I remember. I guess it’s a case of going for something summery and long, or wearing less attire. This is coming from a dude though 😂.

2 minutes ago, Imnotafurry said:

Anyone else hoping for Ethel Cain as support? She’s in Europe this weekend so it would be possible… I would love for grimes or charli or someone but I feel like they’re highly unlikely lol 🤪

Isn’t Ethel Cain supporting First Aid Kit. I think Weyes Blood could be a good shout, she played Glastonbury. Not sure Charli has the right Americana vibe. Father John Misty has been quoted as saying he’s performing in some capacity. Then there’s Nikki Lane……

Just now, Blackcloud said:

Isn’t Ethel Cain supporting First Aid Kit. I think Weyes Blood could be a good shout, she played Glastonbury. Not sure Charli has the right Americana vibe. Father John Misty has been quoted as saying he’s performing in some capacity. Then there’s Nikki Lane……

Oh Charli’s for sure has the wrong vibe except for being super gay, just my wishlist lol. First aid kit’s next date is July 14th so still holding out hope for ethel.  I feel like Lana could pick some British acts potentially?  Someone earlier said wet leg which could be possible idk

2 minutes ago, Imnotafurry said:

Oh Charli’s for sure has the wrong vibe except for being super gay, just my wishlist lol. First aid kit’s next date is July 14th so still holding out hope for ethel.  I feel like Lana could pick some British acts potentially?  Someone earlier said wet leg which could be possible idk

I’d be happy with wet leg, they are good live.. but I don’t think they fit the vibe either Tbf 

S0F1O.gif

25 minutes ago, Blackcloud said:

Yeah. Seeing can be a big problem for some people. The friend I’m going with is 5ft, so she has real problems at concerts. I think there is a real hardcore of Lana supporters who may seek to occupy the barrier rows early, so it’s a tough one. This is her first UK concert in forever.

You could go for a flowing summer dress, like the one in the Arcadia Alternate if I remember. I guess it’s a case of going for something summery and long, or wearing less attire. This is coming from a dude though 😂.

i’m also short along with shit eyesight!

yes i’ll find something ugh!! thank you

2 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I’d be happy with wet leg, they are good live.. but I don’t think they fit the vibe either Tbf 

Yeah. Wet Leg have had super traction. You know, for some reason I’ve not paid them too much attention. Despite them being the most hyped new band at the moment. Maybe it’s my contrariness. It would be nice to see some Brit acts incorporated though. Maybe something left field could be an act like Ben Howard.

8 minutes ago, Blackcloud said:

Yeah. Wet Leg have had super traction. You know, for some reason I’ve not paid them too much attention. Despite them being the most hyped new band at the moment. Maybe it’s my contrariness. It would be nice to see some Brit acts incorporated though. Maybe something left field could be an act like Ben Howard.

I saw them last year at trnsmt by chance, an act was absent from main stage so they were bumped up from the other stage! I remember the guys we were sat with were fuming about it saying that example should’ve been put higher than them (which was wild to me lol).. but their performance got me to listen to their album and when I did the album is very good, can only hope they can bring out a good follow up! 

S0F1O.gif

6 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I saw them last year at trnsmt by chance, an act was absent from main stage so they were bumped up from the other stage! I remember the guys we were sat with were fuming about it saying that example should’ve been put higher than them (which was wild to me lol).. but their performance got me to listen to their album and when I did the album is very good, can only hope they can bring out a good follow up! 

Oh cool, I might give it a listen then. I have unreasonable prejudice from Chaise Lounge being overplayed 🤷‍♂️. Still I would have preferred Wet Leg to Example, I thought he had retired a decade ago 😳. Some people will always complain 😴.

Just now, Blackcloud said:

Oh cool, I might give it a listen then. I have unreasonable prejudice from Chaise Lounge being overplayed 🤷‍♂️. Still I would have preferred Wet Leg to Example, I thought he had retired a decade ago 😳. Some people will always complain 😴.

Honestly he was awful and he didn’t play any of his own songs lol.. he was a club dj at this point .. and kept telling the crowd to kiss each other despite most of them looking 12 year old haha.. the whole festival was a mess.. but probably not relevant to this thread haha!

wet leg lyricism is quite good I feel, quite witty and humorous! 

S0F1O.gif

3 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Honestly he was awful and he didn’t play any of his own songs lol.. he was a club dj at this point .. and kept telling the crowd to kiss each other despite most of them looking 12 year old haha.. the whole festival was a mess.. but probably not relevant to this thread haha!

wet leg lyricism is quite good I feel, quite witty and humorous! 

Yeah. They seem to be like a couple of nice polite young lasses. Just having some fun. What’s not to like? 🤷‍♂️. Example has always struck me as a bit grubby. Maybe he’s as predatory with youngsters as Miranda Sings 😅.

4 minutes ago, Blackcloud said:

Yeah. They seem to be like a couple of nice polite young lasses. Just having some fun. What’s not to like? 🤷‍♂️. Example has always struck me as a bit grubby. Maybe he’s as predatory with youngsters as Miranda Sings 😅.

Yup.. the time I saw him before that (and not because I wanted to lol) was at a uni student Union when I was 17 :eek2:

S0F1O.gif