ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

15 minutes ago, tacotruck said:

i want to go to the signing so bad bc i have fomo of lana making a surprise visit there but im early entry

I know! It would be such a risk if I was early entry of GC, but ain’t no way I could get to barrier so I’m taking my chances.. would be unbelievable if she did so a surprise visit.. not sure how likely that would be for security etc 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I’m really hoping when they release the set times they have her stage time as no later than 8:30. If it says 9pm we’re in the danger zone, I think there’s a 10:30 curfew at BST? Especially on a Sunday 

15 minutes ago, American Bore said:

I’m really hoping when they release the set times they have her stage time as no later than 8:30. If it says 9pm we’re in the danger zone, I think there’s a 10:30 curfew at BST? Especially on a Sunday 

Yeah. Curfew is 22.30 according to the guide I have. This is the same as the other shows. I don’t think she usually has sets as long as some of the other headliners. Bruce Springsteen can perform for hours 🤷‍♂️.

3 minutes ago, Blackcloud said:

Yeah. Curfew is 22.30 according to the guide I have. This is the same as the other shows. I don’t think she usually has sets as long as some of the other headliners. Bruce Springsteen can perform for hours 🤷‍♂️.

Oh yeah definitely. She’ll only do 90 mins. I’m just concerned bc blackpink and take that have stage times of 8:50ish, with finish 10:20ish. But if she’s got a stage time of that she won’t come on for another half hour, so she’ll run over and we risk another Glastonbury situation…

2 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I just want supporting acts already! Almost a week away now!

I’ve seen somewhere people are saying they’re coming this weekend with the set times. Kinda annoying because I’m scheduling my arrival time with whether I want to see support acts etc. 

1 minute ago, American Bore said:

Oh yeah definitely. She’ll only do 90 mins. I’m just concerned bc blackpink and take that have stage times of 8:50ish, with finish 10:20ish. But if she’s got a stage time of that she won’t come on for another half hour, so she’ll run over and we risk another Glastonbury situation…

Oh yeah. I’m seeing GnR tomorrow also. I would expect her to play up to the curfew. I’ve never seen a headliner not do that. Let’s hope everything goes ok 👍. I went to see My Chemical Romance last year in Milton Keynes and they over ran, but the circumstances are different 🤔.

3 minutes ago, Blackcloud said:

Oh yeah. I’m seeing GnR tomorrow also. I would expect her to play up to the curfew. I’ve never seen a headliner not do that. Let’s hope everything goes ok 👍. I went to see My Chemical Romance last year in Milton Keynes and they over ran, but the circumstances are different 🤔.

Yeah it should be fine. BST would’ve surely seen the Glastonbury controversy so should’ve adjusted the timeline suitably. GnR have a stage time of 3 hours, so I’m sure that’ll be good. Have fun!!

11 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I just want supporting acts already! Almost a week away now!

I keep checking the website to see if the acts are out 😂. I’m not sure it’s worth holding my breath though. Father John Misty should be good if he plays a full set. Some of the other headliners have some decent support.

3 minutes ago, American Bore said:

Yeah it should be fine. BST would’ve surely seen the Glastonbury controversy so should’ve adjusted the timeline suitably. GnR have a stage time of 3 hours, so I’m sure that’ll be good. Have fun!!

Thanks 😊. These old dudes can play for a long time 😯.

im so excited. i booked the whole weekend to stay in london, i have my hotel booked, i bought cute dresses and bags, my coach is booked, i am ready to serve! london is not ready 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

On 6/25/2023 at 12:20 AM, partymonster said:

okay so does anyone wanna meet up in the queue since i'm going alone :hooker:

me too, i'll meet u :smokes:

On 6/25/2023 at 5:52 PM, ultrabanisters said:

GC will probably be best to get there around 11 to be at the front. most people will not come till atleast 1pm when early entry gets let in and even then lana does not come on till 8:30pm

GA doesnt matter what time you get there tbh

i will be there at 10:30 with all of my pre drinks then

trisha-paytas-shopping.gif

31 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

It’s forecast to be 33 degrees, my basic northern self is going to melt :bebe:

That’s jolly hot 🥵. I hear it might reach 40 over the next few weeks 😯.

25 minutes ago, Blackcloud said:

That’s jolly hot 🥵. I hear it might reach 40 over the next few weeks 😯.

It’s a warm one to be out in all day! My makeup will be melted off by time Lana hits the stage :bebe:

everyone on barrier will need to keep hydrated!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues