ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

1 hour ago, ultrabanisters said:

almost certainly

I accidentallyΒ bookedΒ a return bus ticket for 22:30Β :facepalm:

Β i won’t be able to make it on time Β right ?Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

55 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

I accidentallyΒ bookedΒ a bus ticket for 22:30Β :facepalm:

Β i won’t be able to make it on time Β right ?Β 

Don’t think so, sorry.. you should add at least 30 mins to exit the park as it will be super packed and then another 20 mins to Victoria (this is your bus station I assume?). Could you try and change your ticket?

3 hours ago, LanaBalkana said:

Don’t think so, sorry.. you should add at least 30 mins to exit the park as it will be super packed and then another 20 mins to Victoria (this is your bus station I assume?). Could you try and change your ticket?

the app is super laggy because it refreshes constantly for some reason and i made a mistake when i made the bookingΒ 

i'll try and change it but i think it's non-Β refundable , i think i'll have to purchase another ticketΒ :air:

last bus is at midnight, i'll probably be able to make it on time.. right?Β :toofunny:

Β 

also ty for respondingΒ 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

20 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

the app is super laggy because it refreshes constantly for some reason and i made a mistake when i made the bookingΒ 

i'll try and change it but i think it's non-Β refundable , i think i'll have to purchase another ticketΒ :air:

last bus is at midnight, i'll probably be able to make it on time.. right?Β :toofunny:

Β 

also ty you for respondingΒ 

is it national express?

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23Β - 10/7/23

13 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

is it national express?

yesΒ :toofunny:

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

yesΒ :toofunny:

try contacting their customer service, they might be feeling nice (i did it once and it worked if youre suppppppeeeerrr nice)Β :xgiggle:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

try contacting their customer service, they might be feeling nice (i did it once and it worked if youre suppppppeeeerrr nice)Β :xgiggle:

i'll give it a try, thank youu

hope they are feeling generous todayΒ :bebe:

Β 

Β 

5 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

i'll give it a try, thank youu

hope they are feeling generous todayΒ :bebe:

otherwise try and get a cheap one way ticket back on trainline or somethingΒ :bebe:

Β 

you will need to leave 30 mins atleast to get out of hyde park and walk to victoria coach station so unless you wanna leave super early...Β 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

otherwise try and get a cheap one way ticket back on trainline or somethingΒ :bebe:

Β 

you will need to leave 30 mins atleast to get out of hyde park and walk to victoria coach station so unless you wanna leave super early...Β 

if their response is negative , i'll do that and purchase another ticket for the last bus that leaves at midnightΒ 

if she finishes by 22:30 let'sΒ hope that I will be at Victoria beforeΒ midnightΒ :air:

Β 

Β 

Hi all, I’ve seen some of you have managed to get tickets at sensible prices still, I was wondering if you had any tips on where I might be able to get some? I’d absolutely love to go (I’d need 2) but I’m only seeing massively inflated prices for tickets available now… if anyone has any advice I’d be so grateful! Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Do we know for sure that there are supporting acts or is there a chance they just said that for no reason? Lmao

bst doesnt do one headliner days. there will always be 3+ other names playing throughout the day

Β 

last year kacey musgraves came on about 4/5pm ish and the gabrielle came on about 6:30pm then adele was on at 8:30

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

bst doesnt do one headliner days. there will always be 3+ other names playing throughout the day

Β 

last year kacey musgraves came on about 4/5pm ish and the gabrielle came on about 6:30pm then adele was on at 8:30

Cool I don’t really know about all that stuff, is it strange that they aren’t announced yet or it that typical

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Cool I don’t really know about all that stuff, is it strange that they aren’t announced yet or it that typical

its normal if they dont need to sell more tickets

Β 

they only announce support early on if they need to try and sell more

Β 

in lanas case there was no urgency as it sold out quicklyΒ 

Β 

adeles also sold out quickly and the support acts were announced the week before. i would expect the same here

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

let the light inΒ :xgiggle:

Β 

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β