ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

24 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

btw i have a spare tier 2 ticket that im trying to sell but i spoke with kaboodle and they said they may not be doing a resell so if anyone missed out or knows anyone that might want it let me know cus im out £120 otherwise :crossed:

will probs sell it cheaper just to get rid of it at this point

What type?

Lana will have to make the setlist as commercial as possible I assume, as this isn't a 'stan' gig, this is a general audience concert. And also because she's doing a lot of festivals, they same applies. I expect it to be quite BTD heavy (singles wise at least) but hey, she's Lana, she'll do as she pleases. Lol.

6 minutes ago, HT71 said:

Lana will have to make the setlist as commercial as possible I assume, as this isn't a 'stan' gig, this is a general audience concert. And also because she's doing a lot of festivals, they same applies. I expect it to be quite BTD heavy (singles wise at least) but hey, she's Lana, she'll do as she pleases. Lol.

Yep I’m expecting 4-5 BTDs, which is fine. I’ll be annoyed if she keeps OTTR on the set list instead of swapping it out for Thunder or literally any other song on the last 3 albums. I swear she stopped bothering to sing the chorus of it on the last tour she seemed very over performing it…

6 hours ago, HT71 said:

Why? Don't agree that this is a 'general audience' concert. All tickets were sold within a few hours to people who come for Lana Del Rey. Remember she is still the only featured artist for the 9th of July. General public people wait until more artists are announced. This is not a regular 'festival date' as Glastonbury for example where Lana is part of a larger setup (with more differentiated audience).

So setlist doesn't have to be commercial, the audience can handle it ;)

1 hour ago, Jackflash said:

Why? Don't agree that this is a 'general audience' concert. All tickets were sold within a few hours to people who come for Lana Del Rey. Remember she is still the only featured artist for the 9th of July. General public people wait until more artists are announced. This is not a regular 'festival date' as Glastonbury for example where Lana is part of a larger setup (with more differentiated audience).

It's BST - primarily for yuppies who go to post themselves at Hyde park on ig. 

11 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

Does anyone have extra ticket they wanna sell? I need golden circle :wowcry:

i do but not 100% sure yet. i bought 2 tickets and i broke up with my bf so i don’t know if i can have the second one anymore

Spoiler

01. A&W

02. Young And Beautiful

03. Say Yes To Heaven

04. The Grants

05. Flipside

06. Pretty When You Cry

07. Cherry

08. Ride

09. Born To Die

10. Blue Jeans

11. Chemtrails Over The Country Club

12. Arcadia

13. Ultraviolence 

14. White Mustang

15. Candy Necklace

16. Taco Truck x VB

17. Diet Mountain Dew

18. Doin Time

19. Summertime Sadness

20. Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd

21. Video Games

Knowing Lana, the festival setlist probably won't change, if change at all! However I wouldn't mind something like this, including a few more upbeat songs!

Say Yes To Heaven seems like a no brainer at the London show considering it's her first UK top 10 hit in a decade.

On 5/28/2023 at 7:26 PM, bored said:
  Hide contents

01. A&W

02. Young And Beautiful

03. Say Yes To Heaven

04. The Grants

05. Flipside

06. Pretty When You Cry

07. Cherry

08. Ride

09. Born To Die

10. Blue Jeans

11. Chemtrails Over The Country Club

12. Arcadia

13. Ultraviolence 

14. White Mustang

15. Candy Necklace

16. Taco Truck x VB

17. Diet Mountain Dew

18. Doin Time

19. Summertime Sadness

20. Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd

21. Video Games

Knowing Lana, the festival setlist probably won't change, if change at all! However I wouldn't mind something like this, including a few more upbeat songs!

Say Yes To Heaven seems like a no brainer at the London show considering it's her first UK top 10 hit in a decade.

Will we not get a longer set? Mita was only 1 hour 30 I think? What’s typical of bst? I thought at least 2hr 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I’m kinda nervous about this after seeing how busy it was in Brazil, I’m waiting till closer to the time but also trying to plan the day, how early will people get there??? I’m golden circle and I want a decent view 

20 hours ago, LustForcocc said:

I’m kinda nervous about this after seeing how busy it was in Brazil, I’m waiting till closer to the time but also trying to plan the day, how early will people get there??? I’m golden circle and I want a decent view 

Golden and diamond section get you a nice view! (check on youtube or tiktok) However I would like to go at the front so if some of you in diamond would like to meet up there and keep each other's places it would be cool :kiss:

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eater 

On 5/9/2023 at 9:32 PM, Jackflash said:

Just as expected, 6 BTD era tracks. I'm happy with the tracklist, though would have loved to have seen Grandfather or Mariners on there.

16 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I read that headliner typically gets on stage at 8 and the end of show is 10.30, so if that’s the case there’s much more time for a bigger set list.. I wonder what she does 

adele was 8:22pm last year and finished at 10:13pm but she usually does quite long shows anyway

i guess lana might add a couple songs here and there but not too much deviation from the MITA shows

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

24 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

adele was 8:22pm last year and finished at 10:13pm but she usually does quite long shows anyway

i guess lana might add a couple songs here and there but not too much deviation from the MITA shows

I think the same. I think she’ll stick to the original length of the MITA show but just have more interaction with fans and the audience. She could do one extra song tops. I expect slight setlist changes but let’s see