ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

if so do you know if we can cancel/refund the ticket we already bought? :crai:

I'm just speculating but all of the other BST dates' tickets are now on tier 3 or sold out... so I reckon it's coming (they wouldn't pass up the opportunity to get MORE money)

I don't think you can refund or cancel but you can resell (I think AXS has its own resell function but not 100%)

GOLD CIRCLE TIER 2 RESTOCKED move fast!!

3 minutes ago, too fast too young said:

I’m going alone but got golden circle 

I literally do not understand what the different bands mean so

Even if you got there really early with GA, you cant get front row? I just want to know if it’s worth me turning up early or not 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

2 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

I literally do not understand what the different bands mean so

Even if you got there really early with GA, you cant get front row? I just want to know if it’s worth me turning up early or not 

there's an early entry tier for GA so no matter how early you get there there's going to be people in front who had early access but you could still get closer to the front of GA if you get there early i think but not into gold circle which is the very front section

5a86642010719_tumblr_otrpzotSn41rdizqpo1

21 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i was thinking maybe i should wait and see if anything became available again because it said out of stock and not sold out, so maybe they'll be re stocking more tickets for GC again? i hope so

it came back just refresh but not too much

absolute nightmare to get 2 gold circle, i kept refreshing so they banned my browser lol i had to use a vpn and incognito and it went on the wrong card, BUT I GOT IT 35 mins later

my first ever Lana show :trisha: 

Spoiler

the exchange rate between pounds and euros was like 30+ euros :xgiggle:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Is anyone having problems with logging into the axs app? i entered my details when getting my ticket but its not recognising my account when i try logging into the app so im not sure if its a different thing :ohno:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

Is anyone having problems with logging into the axs app? i entered my details when getting my ticket but its not recognising my account when i try logging into the app so im not sure if its a different thing :ohno:

Did you enter your details or set up an account? If you didn't have an account then you'd have probably checked out as a guest, in which case your tickets will probably be emailed or something

2 minutes ago, American Bore said:

Did you enter your details or set up an account? If you didn't have an account then you'd have probably checked out as a guest, in which case your tickets will probably be emailed or something

where it said new customer or returning customer, i clicked new customer for my first ticket to set up an account, but when i tried logging on the app it just says password invalid so idk... i'll email them 

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

where it said new customer or returning customer, i clicked new customer for my first ticket to set up an account, but when i tried logging on the app it just says password invalid so idk... i'll email them 

I reckon it's just taking its time to update because of the influx of traffic on the site. Should be all good later on

Out of curiosity, anyone with the app are you able to see the tickets when you go to your order history? Mine says no events but it seems they aren't always sent straight away

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Out of curiosity, anyone with the app are you able to see the tickets when you go to your order history? Mine says no events but it seems they aren't always sent straight away

I can see mine in the AXS app but they say 'ticket delivery pending', but I got mine in the amex presale so not sure when they showed up, I didn't check right away.