ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

5 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Train tickets are “limited availability” for the ones I need.. but I daresnt book now in case I don’t manage to get tickets lol.. oh the issues :bebe:

it's national express time then...

i love the national express because i feel like i can express myself nationally

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

Oh I know, but the last time I used one of those :bebe: still have nightmares haha! I was looking earlier just for an idea and it’s a 10 hr drive if I take the night bus lol!!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

17 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

this cracked me up nsnd

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Anyone heard any rumours about the support acts ?

edit: i just saw the olivia, raye fake poster... assuming we know nada

46 minutes ago, HT71 said:

Anyone heard any rumours about the support acts ?

edit: i just saw the olivia, raye fake poster... assuming we know nada

have not been announced yet

springsteens were announced yesterday with his shows being the few days before but those were the first shows announced

p!nks shows were announced with gwen stefani at the start but the other acts werent announced

should come a few weeks to a month before the show i reckon

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, American Bore said:

I'm assuming the support will be alt girls or other artists that fit a similar vibe.

Hoping for artists like Suki Waterhouse, Holly Humberstone to name a couple

Ooo I would also like suki Waterhouse!

im kinda annoyed cos (as I previously stated my husband is currently disabled lol) and he loves Greta Van Fleet. Well because I’d lost hope of Lana doing BST I literally bought him Greta tickets yesterday with my spare cash to cheer him up :bebe: now I’m gonna have to use my credit card for Lana lol.. this is what I get for being nice :icant:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I got my tickets this morning after a dramatic freak-out at not being able to find my Amex card for ages. Anywayyyy, I'm now regretting not getting Gold Circle.... Do we think the GA tickets will sell out eventually? The Bruce ones did (gutted). So then I'd be able to at least resell mine if I bought gold ones as well? Dilemmas.... 🤔

But anyway, I'm super happy she is performing in the UK!! I was gonna try hunt down some last minute Glastonbury tickets out of sheer desperation but now I don't have to! 

4 minutes ago, hydrangeas said:

I got my tickets this morning after a dramatic freak-out at not being able to find my Amex card for ages. Anywayyyy, I'm now regretting not getting Gold Circle.... Do we think the GA tickets will sell out eventually? The Bruce ones did (gutted). So then I'd be able to at least resell mine if I bought gold ones as well? Dilemmas.... 🤔

But anyway, I'm super happy she is performing in the UK!! I was gonna try hunt down some last minute Glastonbury tickets out of sheer desperation but now I don't have to! 

gold circle is defo worth it for BST the view is great BUT even if you do end up with GA the view is still great. the stage is high and there are HUGE screens on the side

the whole event is really chilled (atleast it was for adele, i dont know how rabid the london fans for lana will be)

ive seen like 4 seperate tiktoks about the event with 40k+ likes so im not sure if it will sell out, hope it does

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

gold circle is defo worth it for BST the view is great BUT even if you do end up with GA the view is still great. the stage is high and there are HUGE screens on the side

the whole event is really chilled (atleast it was for adele, i dont know how rabid the london fans for lana will be)

ive seen like 4 seperate tiktoks about the event with 40k+ likes so im not sure if it will sell out, hope it does

Ohhhh, you're making me really want the gold ones now, haha. Which also means I'll have to go alone as my friend will not pay out for gold as well. Hmmmm.

Maybe I'll just try and be chill and not try and get near the front because I always get annoyed at people in the crowd anyway 😅 Thanks for the info!

37 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

London Lana fans are savage, they only care about themselves and they come swinging, prepare yourself

giphy.gif

Just now, OverYourHead said:

London Lana fans are savage, they only care about themselves and they come swinging, prepare yourself

i was at the 2017 brixton show it was hell on earth:eartha:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, ultrabanisters said:

i was at the 2017 brixton show it was hell on earth:eartha:

The Brixton show was actually one of the tamer Lana shows I’ve been too compared to San Francisco, NYC, and Atlanta which were all hell :xgiggle: 

Anyway, super excited for everyone going!! I’d go if I didn’t already have tickets to both Lolla & All Things Go, but I’ll be there in spirit! Have fun everyone! Xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

The Brixton show was actually one of the tamer Lana shows I’ve been too compared to San Francisco, NYC, and Atlanta which were all hell :xgiggle: 

Anyway, super excited for everyone going!! I’d go if I didn’t already have tickets to both Lolla & All Things Go, but I’ll be there in spirit! Have fun everyone! Xx

wish us luck omg :air:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif