Nopeย :icant: Iโ€™ve signed up for the BST presale on Tuesday just in case lol

ย 

23 minutes ago, American Bore said:

Nope not yet... all I got was ANOTHER sign up email:thumb3:

ย same iย signed up twice for all the presales:air:ย 

iโ€™m getting nervousย :toofunny:

ย 

ย 

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’†

10 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

ย 

ย same iย signed up twice for all the presales:air:ย 

iโ€™m getting nervousย :toofunny:

For most artist pre-sales I've done recently I didn't get the link until the night before so think we should be ok

17 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

i was at the 2017 brixton show it was hell on earth:eartha:

I was there too:lange:Iโ€™d seen her 2013 Hammersmith Apollo show so I knew what to expect for Brixton and stoodย protected by a pole in anย areaย with a good view:oop:Iโ€™ll say it again, London Lana fans areย SAVAGES

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

London Lana fans are savage, they only care about themselves and they come swinging, prepare yourself

yes we doย :makeup:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

okay, question for the BST Hyde Park experienced visitors. I have studied the map of the festival and definitely want to go for Golden circle tickets. But also considering Diamond tickets. The Diamond area should be more 'exclusive' I guess (regarding the price difference), but looking at how it is positioned to the stage, the view seems not as good as the Golden circle view. Diamond view is partly on the side of the stage and partly only on the left side of the stage. It doesn't seem to make sense to me. Is the map layout not the definite one? Did I miss something? Also, the area's seem to differ from weekend to weekend. The Diamond area at the PINK concert for instance doesย not have the same shape as the Lana concert. Really confusing. Anyone can shed some light on this?

1 minute ago, Jackflash said:

okay, question for the BST Hyde Park experienced visitors. I have studied the map of the festival and definitely want to go for Golden circle tickets. But also considering Diamond tickets. The Diamond area should be more 'exclusive' I guess (regarding the price difference), but looking at how it is positioned to the stage, the view seems not as good as the Golden circle view. Diamond view is partly on the side of the stage and partly only on the left side of the stage. It doesn't seem to make sense to me. Is the map layout not the definite one? Did I miss something? Also, the area's seem to differ from weekend to weekend. The Diamond area at the PINK concert for instance doesย not have the same shape as the Lana concert. Really confusing. Anyone can shed some light on this?

essentially diamond is usually one half of golden circle with a walkway in the middle:

FCnyKQUWEAgR_Il.jpg

but lana wont have a catwalk per request of her team:

download.jpg

ย 

read the text at the bottom

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23ย - 10/7/23

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

essentially diamond is usually one half of golden circle with a walkway in the middle:

FCnyKQUWEAgR_Il.jpg

but lana wont have a catwalk per request of her team:

download.jpg

ย 

read the text at the bottom

Thanks for this clarification, but I have still some questions.ย So is a 'stage thrust' the same as a catwalk? In that case, will the Diamond and Gold circle area's be as presented (diamond smaller and not optimal viewing angle), or will they exactly have the same space (one left of stage, the other right)?

1 hour ago, Agnes Gia said:

Now for the important question - will there be a merch stand there on the day?

There must be as when I looked at buying disability ticket it has options to preorder the T-shirt, lanyard and programme to save waiting in queues etc. so Iโ€™m not sure if it will be restricted to those items, but thereโ€™ll definitely have those 3 thingsย 

ย 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesย 

still no link.. i stg if i miss out on golden circle because of this tech bullshit im going to be so madย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

18 hours ago, Agnes Gia said:

Now for the important question - will there be a merch stand there on the day?

there is but its for BST as opposed to lanas general merch so its usually a few clothing items and a poster at the most

ย 

this was adeles

adele_london_bst_hyde_park_con_165668415adele_london_bst_hyde_park_con_165668401adele_london_bst_hyde_park_con_165668401

ย 

ย 

19 hours ago, Jackflash said:

Thanks for this clarification, but I have still some questions.ย So is a 'stage thrust' the same as a catwalk? In that case, will the Diamond and Gold circle area's be as presented (diamond smaller and not optimal viewing angle), or will they exactly have the same space (one left of stage, the other right)?

if there is a catwalk (stage thrust), it'll be the bottom one, if there is no catwalk (which i believe there wont be), itll be the top one

ย 

the diamond view area is mainly just to try and get more money by creating a more exclusive area

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23ย - 10/7/23

I really hope they make an effort to give a proper headline length show at this one. At latitude she had a 90 minute headline slot but just did the 1 hour show sheโ€™d been doing at her other non-headline slot festivals:eek:

ย 

I canโ€™t see her doing 2 hours but hopefully 1h30