ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

31 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

are you aloud to take alcohol into the concert? i wanna be turnt up but i dont want to keep running off to the bar and lose my place at the barrier :( 

can only take sealed bottles of water

nothing else

also quite limited on what items you can take in

https://www.bst-hydepark.com/info-details/general-info/

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

my mum is gonna try and get me a ticket today please pray she gets golden circle …

if i get general admission are you still able to get to the front? and what time should i arrive if i have GC and want to be at the front?

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

I was logged on onto 5 devices and Gold Circle tickets were not available apart from Tier 2. Was not sure what this was so got Gold VIP HideAway instead. Will I have access to Gold Circle?

Just now, IVOZ said:

I was logged on onto 5 devices and Gold Circle tickets were not available apart from Tier 2. Was not sure what this was so got Gold VIP HideAway instead. Will I have access to Gold Circle?

Yeah gold VIP hideaway is gold circle + VIP section iirc

FYI tier 2 is just a pricing tier for gold circle - all the launch price gold circle sold out before this presale

I think they're constantly restocking tickets as tier 2 GA have just been restocked.

There's also a tier 3 to come I assume (as the other dates have tier 3) so it's by no means sold out

1 minute ago, Jackflash said:

I saw in the ticket list ''Gold circle - launch', which was not available. Anyone knows what this ticket type is about?

Nothing to do with ticket type just ticket price. Gold circle is gold circle no matter which tier

damn everything was sold out??? i got tier 2 primary entry, not that happy but at least its something slighly better than GA 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i was thinking maybe i should wait and see if anything became available again because it said out of stock and not sold out, so maybe they'll be re stocking more tickets for GC again? i hope so

6 minutes ago, too fast too young said:

keep trying. I luckily was in a queue for only less than two minutes then got through

I was gonna give up but then I read this and decided to give it one last try and it worked!!

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

i was thinking maybe i should wait and see if anything became available again because it said out of stock and not sold out, so maybe they'll be re stocking more tickets for GC again? i hope so

There should be a tier 3 coming for GC but might not be until general sale

1 minute ago, American Bore said:

There should be a tier 3 coming for GC but might not be until general sale

if so do you know if we can cancel/refund the ticket we already bought? :crai: