ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

4 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Yup.. the time I saw him before that (and not because I wanted to lol) was at a uni student Union when I was 17 :eek2:

Lol….from the sounds of things. It might have been his preferred audience 🤷‍♂️. You must of been quite the prodigy, being a uni student at 17 ️.

13 minutes ago, Blackcloud said:

Lol….from the sounds of things. It might have been his preferred audience 🤷‍♂️. You must of been quite the prodigy, being a uni student at 17 ️.

Haha you’re right I’m out by a year! Can tell I only stuck in uni for one term :omfg2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

9 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Haha you’re right I’m out by a year! Can tell I only stuck in uni for one term :omfg2:

Fair enough 🤷‍♂️. Uni’s not for everyone. Only reason to go for some is the discounted booze in the student Union, and the opportunity to doss around for a few years 😅. I’ve not done so much with my education 😌.

Hey guys! I have a general admission ticket, but my mates are struggling to find any at a reasonable price, so as of now I'll be on my ones! Would be great to see if anyone else is going who I could link with, and also what times people are getting there etc :) 

My ticket says it's for 13:00, but gates open at 14:00, so not sure if that means I get early entry or something? And it says entry is 'north entrance', not sure if that's the same for all general admission? And what time does Lana actually come on? Thanks so much!!!

21 minutes ago, ChrisG said:

Hey guys! I have a general admission ticket, but my mates are struggling to find any at a reasonable price, so as of now I'll be on my ones! Would be great to see if anyone else is going who I could link with, and also what times people are getting there etc :) 

My ticket says it's for 13:00, but gates open at 14:00, so not sure if that means I get early entry or something? And it says entry is 'north entrance', not sure if that's the same for all general admission? And what time does Lana actually come on? Thanks so much!!!

yes, you have GA early entry at 1pm

north entrance is to the top of the event, check the bst website for the map

lana will come on around 8:30pm

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

18 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

Just heard a jumpscare rumour that Bleachers are in London next weekend and will probably be opening for her..

Highly likely lol :eek3: I think they’re announcing today so we will see haha 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

25 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

yes, you have GA early entry at 1pm

north entrance is to the top of the event, check the bst website for the map

lana will come on around 8:30pm

Thank you very much! In this case I’m wondering, I have to get back home to Bristol that night, the last train is at 23.00 from London Paddington, do you think that would be pushing it too much or do you reckon I’d get it? X

1 minute ago, ChrisG said:

Thank you very much! In this case I’m wondering, I have to get back home to Bristol that night, the last train is at 23.00 from London Paddington, do you think that would be pushing it too much or do you reckon I’d get it? X

The curfew for the gig is supposed to be 10.30pm with the expected end time 10.20pm. You might…..just get there in time 🤔. You have to exit the venue and park too. It was pretty quick for GnR.

I’m still confused about my ticket, who has primary entry? I have gold circle and was around Hyde park today and the gold circle south entrance had people going in from 1pm so I assume I’ll be allowed in from that time too, and at that entrance?

9 minutes ago, LustForcocc said:

I’m still confused about my ticket, who has primary entry? I have gold circle and was around Hyde park today and the gold circle south entrance had people going in from 1pm so I assume I’ll be allowed in from that time too, and at that entrance?

I think basically every ticket has Early Entry except for the basic General Admission, from what I understand 🤔. So everyone can go in at 1pm bar that category. Not sure about the entrances, there’s a map on the website.

Hi! I don't remember seeing anyone mention here, but is this show live streamed? I couldn't find anything abt it online :crying4:

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

1 minute ago, Cryptid Under Ocean Blvd said:

Hi! I don't remember seeing anyone mention here, but is this show live streamed? I couldn't find anything abt it online :crying4:

no i dont think so

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

6 hours ago, Blackcloud said:

The curfew for the gig is supposed to be 10.30pm with the expected end time 10.20pm. You might…..just get there in time 🤔. You have to exit the venue and park too. It was pretty quick for GnR.

Thank you - I’ve just seen there’s actually a final train at 23.30 (Paddington) not sure if that’s risking it too much though but do you reckon I’d get that one in time?? I’d have like an hour :)

3 hours ago, Blackcloud said:

I think basically every ticket has Early Entry except for the basic General Admission, from what I understand 🤔. So everyone can go in at 1pm bar that category. Not sure about the entrances, there’s a map on the website.

Ahhhh okay, that makes sense!

I stuck around Hyde park this afternoon and once the lines got moving they got everyone in fairly fast. Just a heads up for people though, I had a friend go see pink and she said by the time she got out they’d shut off all the tube/underground surrounding the park 

1 minute ago, LustForcocc said:

Ahhhh okay, that makes sense!

I stuck around Hyde park this afternoon and once the lines got moving they got everyone in fairly fast. Just a heads up for people though, I had a friend go see pink and she said by the time she got out they’d shut off all the tube/underground surrounding the park 

After GnR I managed to catch the tube at Knightsbridge. I made fast tracks though 🏃‍♂️, and left through the West Entrance.