ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

2 minutes ago, dxniell said:

I think the queing just got so crazy so many people refused to make space me and my friend had maybe like 40 cm space for us both we had to do some crazy manoeuvres to take turns sitting down. On top of that the smoke and vape just really added to the experience and the sun 😍😍 just lovely really xx I think the most upsetting thing was being yelled by at a twink for pushing when i was being pushed myself, then basically only catching a few glimpses of lana herself because he made it his life mission to block my view so yeah! Next time I’m just gonna get gc and queue earlier I’m not putting myself through this 

we joined the outside queue at 11:11am and basically put bin bags down on our spot on the grass once we were in so we could sit down and i really think that helped because it encouraged people behind us to make their own space too so noone was pushing from behind

sorry to hear you didnt have the best experience though, atleast you got to see lana though!!!

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

we joined the outside queue at 11:11am and basically put bin bags down on our spot on the grass so we could sit down and i really think that helped because it encouraged people behind us to make their own space too so noone was pushing from behind

sorry to hear you didnt have the best experience though, atleast you got to see lana though!!!

Yes honestly at the end I was just happy to be there and that I got home early-ish and there’s gonna be a next time and I’m gonna get my turn 🤞

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

1 minute ago, dxniell said:

Yes honestly at the end I was just happy to be there and that I got home early-ish and there’s gonna be a next time and I’m gonna get my turn 🤞

manifesting you get tickets if she does another intimate show (though brixton in 2017 was a BLOODBATH i do not miss that queue and the arguments with staff over o2 priority)

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

manifesting you get tickets if she does another intimate show (though brixton in 2017 was a BLOODBATH i do not miss that queue and the arguments with staff over o2 priority)

sounds horrid icl!! but I know I will get the intimate concert of my dreams and my chance to tell lana how beautiful she is ☺️

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

5 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

I arrived to the Brixton 2017 queue at around 6:30am, and shortly after I arrived I witnessed a man in a business suit carrying a briefcase walk down the street, pause and crouch over to vomit all over the pavement, and then continue walking on. It really set the tone for the day xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

15 minutes ago, Elle said:

I arrived to the Brixton 2017 queue at around 6:30am, and shortly after I arrived I witnessed a man in a business suit carrying a briefcase walk down the street, pause and crouch over to vomit all over the pavement, and then continue walking on. It really set the tone for the day xx

oh my god- :hillary:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

34 minutes ago, Elle said:

london never change

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

i had so much fun but i dont know if i have the energy or commitment to wait hours and hours in one spot again just to possibly see her close up, next time she does an outdoor event like hyde park i think i'll just stay at the back, get food, drinks and just vibe 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, OverYourHead said:

My Brixton experience was amazing, but I know some hella good tips to get the best out of that venue but  

49b146a7-a69c-413b-a575-e1058acdae02_tex

my one brixton secret will remain locked in the vault 

rip that venue actually she probs will never reopen

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Elle said:

How does someone even react to that or process that just happened 

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

3 minutes ago, dxniell said:

How does someone even react to that or process that just happened 

I just went and immediately got coffee from San Marino. Not much else I could do in that moment xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

I just went and immediately got coffee from San Marino. Not much else I could do in that moment xx

Help 😭 queen behaviour love it x

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

18 minutes ago, angelsforeveer said:

do you think she planned on calling out sean in front of 60k people or was it more of a spur of the moment kinda thing? 

I find it interesting that TJF was playing when Ben went live when lana was preparing to enter the stage, and he is literally the TJF… much of a coincidence 

10 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

OMG - I was furious about 02 priority that day. It's so unfair. And when I complained about it on here I was ripped a new arsehole by so many people, I didn't come back here for a couple of years as this place was so toxic. Good to read someone else had a similar issue that day.

18 hours ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Actually I started noticing because my friends pointed out and I’ve seen people on twitter who went to the concerts say she looked a little high but I don’t think that’s the case.

This is what I was talking about recently watching her Glastonbury performance on TV. Some odd hand movements and mouth movements. She did the same at BST, I think it's major anxiety because I noticed when she sang White Mustang she suddenly seemed so relaxed and none of that happened anymore. (It took that long for her to calm down.)

14 minutes ago, HT71 said:

OMG - I was furious about 02 priority that day. It's so unfair. And when I complained about it on here I was ripped a new arsehole by so many people, I didn't come back here for a couple of years as this place was so toxic. Good to read someone else had a similar issue that day.

i ended up complaining to the venue and got a free pair of tickets to another show of my choice so i kinda won i got to see dua lipa at brixton

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i ended up complaining to the venue and got a free pair of tickets to another show of my choice so i kinda won i got to see dua lipa at brixton

OMG! WIN!!!! I complained, got nothing, lol.