ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

ย 

ย 

ย 

๐’Ž๐’‚๐’š๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐’Š๐’” ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐’Ž๐’†

โœงย ห–ยฐ. โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹†.ย * : โœงย . : * : โ˜† * โœงย ห–ยฐ. โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ยฐ. ย โœง ห–ยฐ

ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, takemybreath said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

That is such an adorable photo, her red cheeks are just the cutestย :crying5:

I can't imagine how surreal it must have been for both of them to meet for the first time. I'd be so emotional if Lana loved my music so much she made a song as BEAUTIFUL as Grandfather from it (which will never happen because I'm not at all musically talented)ย 
If anyone was around during RIOPY's set, he was so personable and awkward. I loved the way he talked about each of the pieces and how relatable he was talking about depression (but still leaving it on a positive note).ย I got really curious when he mentioned having a shit childhood, and it turns out his mother actually joined a cult, so he grew up in a horrible environment. There's more info here if anyone is curious:ย http://www.missingpiecegroup.com/riopy

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

New BTS shot by Charles Cave - how proud she is...

BST-Hyde-Park-Backstage-7.png

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

ย 

4 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Me and legend @partymonsterย got super close to barrier and she came down nearby and started taking pics with fans,ย the serve of it all

ย 

there wasย also like 3ย mini arguments around us lmaoย :oprah3:

had the best time ever with u queen <3

โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธย  from The Independent AND โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ from the Financial Times . . . British press used to be brutal to Lana. This is good!

โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ Lana Del Rey review, BST: Singer returns self-assured and impressive following the Glastonbury debacle

"Thankfully Del Rey is permitted to finish her stellar set in its entirety."

On FT.com

โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธย  Lana Del Rey brings glamour and mystery to Hyde Park โ€” review
https://www.ft.com/content/da84f570-3cb9-4498-b718-3b8ae5ad41ff

"Bartenderโ€ was sparsely dreamy, โ€œArcadiaโ€ gorgeously woozy, Del Reyโ€™s voice ringing out over piano backing."

On 7/9/2023 at 2:19 PM, Get Drunk said:

Whereโ€™s the Lanaboards member primary entryย 

If youโ€™re not a Lanaboards member STEP ASIDE

Right??and not only for lanaboards members but an entrance for each individual veteran userย :oprah3:

ย 

Next time i expect an exclusive Terrence Loves Me entrance gate, thank you hyde park!

23Ip8wO.jpg

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

1 hour ago, ImenaOphelia said:

New BTS shot by Charles Cave - how proud she is...

BST-Hyde-Park-Backstage-7.png

ย 

from being an unknown singer, performing in bars, to a worldwide sensation, both taken by charles cave... how far she's come :flutter:ย 

ย 

โ™ก Lana Del Rey โ™ก photographed by Charles Cave. #LDR #LanaDelRey  #Lana_Del_Rey | Lana del rey, Fashion, Women

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

30 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

ย 

from being an unknown singer, performing in bars, to a worldwide sensation, both taken by charles cave... how far she's come :flutter:ย 

ย 

โ™ก Lana Del Rey โ™ก photographed by Charles Cave. #LDR #LanaDelRey  #Lana_Del_Rey | Lana del rey, Fashion, Women

I just wanted to say that too. It's must be wonderful for Charles Cave to capture thatย :flutter:

url%5D

Does anybody knowย the clearest /mostย professionalย recording ofย Ultraviolenceย live similar to how they did it at Hyde park?ย 

Based on the vids Iโ€™m seeing, itย seems like it hits so hard,ย so full ofย energy. The guitars are amazing.ย 
ย 

ย 

Hi, I was lucky enough to meet her last night after The Hyde park festival. She was so kind! We had a small chat, a hug, she signed my lanyard page thenย she took a selfie on my phone! :)

ย 

Reading all the coverage of this show (and reviews of Ocean Blvd in retrospect)ย really shows that Lana has achieved the status of one of the legends of all time - not just among the most dedicatedย fans, but among the general public as well. Whether or not people are a fan of the music, they now cannot deny her prowess and influence over culture. This period can reallyย be heraldedย asย aย career peak!

she seemed pissed off during ocean blvd, especially the bridge. i guess it must be about the power cut thing that she was singing about during the ocean blvd outro

ย 

also i love that she's doing the outro to that song a little different, little adlibs here and there. it's adorable

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Kicking myself for not staying back after the show to see her.. my husband was getting so aggy about getting back to the hotel lol.. sent him a video of her meeting fans after and making him feel bad about it todayย :silly:

ย 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesย 

12 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Kicking myself for not staying back after the show to see her.. my husband was getting so aggy about getting back to the hotel lol.. sent him a video of her meeting fans after and making him feel bad about it todayย :silly:

ย 

Saaaame. Chance of a lifetime gone and for what. I still didn't even get to sleep until 2amย :judgingu4:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

Just now, The Sun Also Rises said:

ย 

Saaaame. Chance of a lifetime gone and for what. I still didn't even get to sleep until 2amย :judgingu4:

Same!! Stayed up super late waiting for a fucking Uber eatsย :bebe:god Damn it hahaย 

ย 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesย