PARADIXO

Worst Lana Lyrics

The only (released) Lana lyric I really dislike is 

Maybe I'll take my glasses off
So I stop painting red flags green

It's just ... the execution and way she sings it just makes it worse for me. Even worse, I love the two lines directly after and all the other lines in the song :eek2:

Feels like of sacrilegious to say I dislike anything Lana writes to be honest because I honestly believe she's one of the most songwriters of our age :wubna:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

On 4/22/2015 at 12:26 AM, toshi said:

I sort of get you but it might be for different reasons. Like I always think of romantic movies where two characters end up kissing in the rain, but when she changes it to fuck, I'm like, who the fuck, fucks in the pouring rain?

Where my horny rain bitches at

33 minutes ago, taco truck said:

The whole song is trying to give this vibe of “I’m not bothered” when she clearly is bothered lol and I just hate this song so much for some reason it’s my least favorite Lana song ever:eek4:

When it’s my all-time favorite lana song :eek3: One thing about black bathing suit, is that you either hate it so much, or you find it one of lana’s best songs

57 minutes ago, watercolor eyes said:

as cute as "i love you lots like poka dots" sounds, i have no fucking clue what that means 

it's a reference to put the radio on "i love you lots, polka dots of desire in your thoughts"

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

3 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

it's a reference to put the radio on "i love you lots, polka dots of desire in your thoughts"

oh okay that makes more sense. i still feel it's a little strange to use out of context. a lyric i love nonetheless 

violets in your eyes