Delicious

Big Bad Wolf

and maybe another unreleased song or two :bebe:

Don’t come for big bad wolf, she’s simple but fun

however if we’re talking unreleased…

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

4 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

Lol late reply, but notice how NFR-and-beyond stans never complain about her earlier work and don't criticize other fans for liking other albums more. You guys are constantly hating on her newer work, and I am yet to see a decent argument on that. Also, what's the problem with singing about "being a vagabond poet", and let me add, a vagabond poet in the middle of a culture and political crisis. What's so different from singing about being a bad girl with a love on the side who gets drunk and high? She sings about so many things. You guys just hate her lbr lol.

That's funny, yall always complain about how ''repetitive''/poor her lyrics were prior to NFR, especially on Ultraviolence. Always acting like those songs are, in hindsight, subar from a songwriting perspective. That's one POV I don't give a fuck about and/or don't agree with. The music was so much more atmospheric then. :xgiggle:

Besides I've had this argument countless times with you and other hardcore post-NFR stans--I've stated my case many times and I don't care to do it again with you here. Love that some people love the vagabond poet-stream of consciousness, more freestyle stuff, and there are songs I really appreciate that follow that path/approach, but I still think that her pre-NFR lyricism was more mystical, mysterious and effective without feeling like she was breathlessly trauma dumping sharing her innermost thoughts. 

Have a nice day! :kiss:

15 minutes ago, West Coast said:

That's funny, yall always complain about how ''repetitive''/poor her lyrics were prior to NFR, especially on Ultraviolence. Always acting like those songs are, in hindsight, subar from a songwriting perspective. That's one POV I don't give a fuck about and/or don't agree with. The music was so much more atmospheric then. :xgiggle:

Besides I've had this argument countless times with you and other hardcore post-NFR stans--I've stated my case many times and I don't care to do it again with you here. Love that some people love the vagabond poet-stream of consciousness, more freestyle stuff, and there are songs I really appreciate that follow that path/approach, but I still think that her pre-NFR lyricism was more mystical, mysterious and effective without feeling like she was breathlessly trauma dumping sharing her innermost thoughts. 

Have a nice day! :kiss:

absolutely its time people to realize nfr was no new and great AT ALL she literally did things she done on nfr much more better in her pre nfr albums lol nfr is just good album and not very good LANAS album and when i see people putting it above hm i start having questions - Honeymoon shoudve got the acclaim that NFR got (and the last got it unreasonably because of how uninteresting and boring its getting after 4th minute of venice bitch)
and btw nfr stans are the type pf people usually who will fight u if u say nfr isnt great so im tired of this conversation, the point is nfr isnt the greatest and lfl isnt the worst lanas albums and im happy people started to understand this now after almost 4 years, there is definitely the reason why we had that fanbase split on 2 right after nfr

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

On 5/7/2023 at 9:50 PM, racecar said:

"I'm folk, I'm jazz, I'm blue, I'm green
Regrettably, also a white woman

But I have good intentions even if I'm one of the last ones
If you don't believe me, my poetry or my melodies"

This part in Grandfather makes me cringe a little bit:toofunny:

No i'm a GPSOTSOMFWHDSF apologist. They constantly berated her for being a "middle-aged white woman" online and she clapped back. Trust me I cringed the entirety of the QFTC debacle but I stand with this lyric.  

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

On 5/20/2023 at 8:42 AM, honey dew said:

"I've been coverin' Joni and dancin' with Joan, Stevie's callin' on the telephone" always made my skin crawl

I agree; I feel like she's above name dropping to that degree

It's not so bad when it's some normy ("Jenny jumped into the pool") because it's fine to refer to people in the context of everyday events, but celebrity name dropping? Not really here for it unless it's purposeful ("Kanye West is blonde and gone" was meaningful so it's fine).

Even "now that I'm singin' with Sean" was okay because it was like this wide-eyed "wow, look at me now" kind of expression but that's my point: she's done that before and DTWD name drops Joan 3 or 4 times (as well as others) and imo it's just too much.

I'd be here for her referring to Joan (or anyone) in a more abstract way but "Joan did this" and "Joan said that" doesn't really do it for me

With all that said, obviously the name dropping is coming from a place of admiration on her part and I get it, but yes, it's substantially cringe

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

22 hours ago, CocoPoobles said:

What if someone had asked Picasso not to be sad?
Never known who he was or the man he'd become
There would be no blue period

Lana please :wtf:

let me run with the woooolves

let me do what I dooooo
let me show you how sadness can turn into happiness
I can turn blue into something

beautifuuuuuul

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

let me run with the woooolves

let me do what I dooooo
let me show you how sadness can turn into happiness
I can turn blue into something

beautifuuuuuul

giphy.gif

Ugh, and the thing is I like the message behind the song. Even the part you quoted isn't that bad. It's just that the execution is so cringey. It feels so mopey and emo.

44 minutes ago, CocoPoobles said:

Ugh, and the thing is I like the message behind the song. Even the part you quoted isn't that bad. It's just that the execution is so cringey. It feels so mopey and emo.

its one of my favs on the album :fabcat:

I couldn't hide my smile from you

As I stopped to breathe exhaust from the tail pipe

its not BAD, i actually love it, its catchy, i just find it kinda funny bc i magine her smiling while sniffing a tail pipe. I KNOW ITS DUMB IM SORRY  :hide:

hundred_dollar_bill_banner.gif

7 minutes ago, whitelines said:

I couldn't hide my smile from you

As I stopped to breathe exhaust from the tail pipe

its not BAD, i actually love it, its catchy, i just find it kinda funny bc i magine her smiling while sniffing a tail pipe. I KNOW ITS DUMB IM SORRY  :hide:

i genuinely and unironically love this lyric, it's so strange, unique, and invokes such strong imagery, like i don't picture her bending down to sniff a tail-pipe, i picture it like just her smelling cigarette smoke in the air, she smells the exhaust from a tail-pipe and it makes her smile for some reason

honestly it's a really weird lyric now that i think about it more lol :hide: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

10 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i genuinely and unironically love this lyric

i picture it like just her smelling cigarette smoke in the air, she smells the exhaust from a tail-pipe and it makes her smile for some reason

SAME 

& this is definitely better than the one i had in mind :hide:

hundred_dollar_bill_banner.gif

Fuck me to death, love me until I love myself

love literally everything else about ocean blvd but this feels like something i would reblog on tumblr in 2014. i cringe just a bit

I don't really have a Lana lyric in my mind which I could consider the worst, I would rather consider them strange but reading those people's thoughts AND reactions are is kinda comical not gonna lie...:blush:

url%5D

Controversial but I despise all the lyrics of Black Bathing Suit, including but not limited to

“Grenadine quarantine, I like you a lot
It's LA, "Hey" on Zoom, Target parking lot“

“It's nothin' to do with them, it's my karmic lineage”

“(They're fucking broke and we're laughin' about them)
Mail me when you get the blues
(We'll have the last laugh about it)
By the way, thanks for the shoes (Haha)
Your interest really made stacks“

The whole song is trying to give this vibe of “I’m not bothered” when she clearly is bothered lol and I just hate this song so much for some reason it’s my least favorite Lana song ever:eek4:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・